💕86💕

I wasn't sure if I had made the right decision when I sort of canceled our wedding ... which was usually supposed to take place in 2 days.

Not that I was unhappy, but still it wasn't what I expected.
Something was missing.

We were back in Hawaii and decided to get married here with Jackson. No matter when we wanted it and that wasn't in 2 days, I was sure of that.

And assuming Jackson's pace, we weren't planning a wedding for the time being.
Yes I know it's all my fault.
But I had planned my wedding differently.
Not so ... quiet.

"Hello beauty ..", Jackson suddenly sneaked up from behind and hugged me. "Were you looking for me?" He asked, kissing my cheek in greeting.

"Yeah, where have you been all day ..?"

"Somehow I have to finance our life here ..", he said with a laugh.

"I hope you don't forge documents again. I'm fed up with visiting you in jail, Jackson .."

"Oh come on. I always found that very specialy... Sexy!" He growled against my neck.

"It's not funny, Jackson," and turned to him. "You said you would stop ..." and rested my head on his chest.

I just didn't want to miss this one anymore.
I wanted him to stay with me forever, without any separation.

"I promised you. And you know that I'm not lying to you .."

"I know.."

He took my face in his hand and forced me to look at him.
"Thank you for your trust, beauty .."

"You're welcome.."

"Well then come with me .." he said and carried me back to our room.
God...!
How I loved being carried by him like a baby every time. I just loved those big arms and hands.

He just laid me on the bed and sat right next to me. He kissed my nose and smiled while his thumb brushed my cheek.

"What is?"

"Nothing .. can't I look at you?"

"Yes .. But you look different .."

He wiped his eyes playfully and blinked a few times.
"Better again?"

I laughed and stroked his eyebrows.
"No .. you look so sad. Are you sad because we won't be at Jack and Blinky's wedding?"

"Of course not! Should the villain marry alone! I was only on my feet all day, I think I'm a little exhausted .."

"So exhausted you will go to sleep without sex tonight?"

"Are you mad at me if I answer yes to your question?"

So ... I wasn't expecting that.
The Jackson who almost always could, even if it was just a quick quickie ... didn't want sex tonight.

"Tell me, are you going to get sick?" I asked, checking to see if he had a fever.

"No. I'm fine. Why ..?" And felt his own forehead again.

"It's so strange, Jackson doesn't want sex. This is the first time you've refused sex .."

"Hey! Can't I be exhausted, too? Don't you love the weak Jackson?", He asked offended and pouted on top of that.

"For Elra there is no stronger man than Jackson. Jackson exudes power with everything he does. You will never be weak in my eyes .."

"I won't either. Nobody will be able to harm you anymore. I won't let that happen ..." he said and kissed me gently.

I got goosebumps at his words and just enjoyed the tender kiss that rested on my forehead.

"Let's sleep before I forget my last few drops of manners and still eat you up.." he said against my forehead.

"Well, I wouldn't have anything against it ..."

"Elra please .." he said, stroking my cheek. "I have to get up in time tomorrow .."

"OK ..." I said, keeping my mouth shut. Apparently he was really exhausted, otherwise he would never refuse me.

I wanted to go to my side of the bed to give him more space, but he pulled me back in halfway back to him.
"Stay with me .." he whispered in my ear and kissed it briefly.

So I snuggled up against him and immediately felt his hardness on my butt.
My God!

What has this guy been doing all day that he doesn't want sex despite that bump? !!

And then he kept hugging me as if he wanted to pierce my nightgown.
Had he changed his mind and wanted to now?

I didn't dare to ask him.

"Oh god ... you feel so damn good .." he sighed into my throat and there was no doubt that he was aroused.

I didn't say anything and just enjoyed his arms around my body. If he wants to go on, he'll do it ... I thought.

But he didn't do anything like that and after a few sighs and damns, he actually fell asleep.

It took me a little longer to fall asleep, but I woke up before him.

I saw his eyes still closed and how his bare chest rose and fell regularly.
I couldn't help but slide my eyes down to his underwear.

I chuckled when I saw his bump.
Damn this guy even thought of sex when he slept!
I didn't know what time he wanted to get up. I remember him saying he had to get up on time.

Then let's wake up the rest of his body too.

I just stroked his bump slowly up and down, eyes fixed on him and a grin on my face, I leaned down and kissed his hardness briefly ... before I then sucked his cock lightly over the laundry.

I heard a low moan and took out his penis and massaged his balls vigorously with my tongue.

I felt his hand on my head and hugged me tighter.
I chuckled at the sounds he was making and tried to loosen his hand around my head.

"Ahhhhh damn it!", He shouted and suddenly he just pulled me up to him and I stood face to face with him. "I said I am tired!" He said with flashing eyes.

S-So ...

"Eh .. sorry. I-I ... you said, you have to get up in time. I just wanted ..... to wake you up .." and abruptly he let go of me.

"What time is it ?!" and quickly turned to watch. "Shit, I don't have much time left, I have to take a shower quickly!" He said and just hopped out of bed and slammed the bathroom door behind him.

What got into him ?!