💕73💕

"I can't think of anything, your Honor! I don't know how to get Jack to New York ?!"

"I also can't think of anything in a hurry. Have you tried a second try with the lady?"

"Yes, but she doesn't want it and with good reason. He didn't visited her for years, although he could have. But I am sure that as soon as he sees the children it will warm his heart."

"Then maybe we should take tougher measures .." he said and I could have kissed this man.

"To be honest, I think about it all the time, but I wasn't sure how to do it. But if you help me, it will definitely go.."

It was of course not easy to make this decision. Especially when you had the judge sitting on your neck in person.
But he had said it himself, tougher measures must be taken!

"What's your plan?" He asked me curiously.

"I'm planning to kidnap Jack to New York and ...!", But I got no further.

"What ?! And then you want me to help you ?! Do you want me to lose my job? !!", he burst out immediately.

OK, so we didn't have the same thought.

"It's okay, it was just a fleeting thought .." I said quickly so that he didn't kill me with his looks.

"That's what I mean, too! There are also more harmless ways! You go to her or call her and say that something has happened to Jack and she's coming here, done!" He said angrily.

"I should tell her that Jack died ?! With all due respect to your honor, are you still ok in your mind ?! The poor woman has 2 children! Do we have to put her in such deep mourning right away ?!"

"OK, let's do that with Jack then. We tell him, that she and the kids ..!"

"He doesn't know that she has any children from him .." I interrupted him quickly.

"Then only her! And if he loves her, then he will run to her, Basta!"

"Jack and run to her ?! He hasn't done that in the past few years, why should he do it all of a sudden?"

"He will! To say goodbye to her!" He yelled again.

"He won't! Because Bianka said he is the biggest fat stubborn head there is ..!"

"And yet he'll go there if he really loved her. So! The discussion is over. If you say one more word, you'll stay here in the car and not go to Jackson!"

"What ?! What has he got to do with it ?! You can't ...... Ok, sorry. You can ...", and my mouth closed.

That was better.
I hadn't seen Jackson in over a month, so I didn't want to risk that.
I can argue with him further afterwards.

But first to Jackson!

I immediately got out behind Judge Blake and hurried quietly after him.

"I'll be waiting for you after an hour in the office .." he said.

I didn't hear him at all, I already knew that I only had an hour.

Oh God!
Every time this tingling sensation in my stomach when I was about to reach him!

He was already in front of the door and waiting for me. With one jump I was in his arms and kissed him longingly.

"I really missed you!" He laughed and pressed his nose into my throat. "Hmm .. you know what's up this time .." he growled and glued me to the wall.

"Jackson not here! What if someone is watching or listening to us again ?!"

"Shall we go to the bathroom?" He asked with a grin.

"That was exactly what I wanted ..." and kissed him briefly on the lips.

He just carried us in and leaned me on the door.
I could already feel his hardness while nibbling on his neck.

"Damn it, my zipper are stuck!" He exclaimed and I had to giggle.

Always these hurdles when it had to be quickest.
When he finally made it, but this time my panties prevented him from entering ...

"Why wear you underwear, damn it ?!" while he actually just ripped that off my hips.

"Are you crazy ?! I can't walk around naked next to Judge Blake ...!"

He had no mercy today, he entered without warning as soon as he found his way!

"Oh .. Fuck ..!", He groaned with relish and I couldn't help kissing him on the neck that he offered me so deliciously.

He quickly took off my dress and just tossed it behind him. Then he pulled my legs off his back and I screamed. But he just reached under my knees again and picked me up again.

"Oh god ... Jackson .."

I was just trapped in his arms and before I knew it, he pushed several times in a row and the door rattled with us as well.

"Everything ... Ok?! Damn ... Sorry!" He gasped to my lips.

"Yes! Did you come ?!"

"No .." he said, trying to get his breath back under control.

"Shouldn't I use my mouth? Then you won't have so much work ..."

I mean he was already out of breath.
I got a dirty look, which turned into a mischievous grin.

"How about that? I'll just keep going until you explode .." and kissed my breasts and started moving again. "And afterwards you lick my balls clean again. While I make another mess on your breasts .. I always neglect them too much .."

"Damn Jackson .. do you always have to talk so much? It's enough ... Oh god ... if you just ... put me in front of you ........... Faster!"

"If you only knew what other pictures I have in my head ..!", He laughed and increased his pace again. "Oh God, I missed that!" And got faster and faster.

I clung to his neck and only felt his rapid thrusts and the door behind my back, which I really only felt briefly.

It was impossible not to explode, this fast rubbing, his hands under my hips, which had almost bored into my bum!
I felt everything!

"I cum..!!" I just said and held on tight.

"Oh fuck ..! Shit!" He exclaimed and gave me a few quick pushes before he simply picked me up and put me back in front of his feet.

I just put his testicles in my mouth and sucked while massaging the other one with my hand.

"Fuck!" He yelled and shoved me against the door with a jerk and his first semen landed on my face.

He simply splashed the rest on my chest, while his hands slowly gave way again and he just stroked his penis over my breasts to wipe the last drop of his semen on them.

He then sank down on his knees again and, laughed, wiped his thumb over my face and brought his semen to my lips and I also sucked the little rest.

"You look wonderful! With this picture I could easily get another jerk off ..", he said to himself and spread his semen on my breasts.

"Wonderful, then you have a picture for the coming month with which you can be happy .."

"Ohhh no! A picture is not enough for me!", He said with a laugh and took us into the shower.

"But Jackson, we need to talk!" I laughed.

He put the water on warm and his hands gently stroked my body.
He leaned down to my chest and sucked it firmly into his mouth and then let it go with a pop.

"We can also talk while fucking .." he was talking more to my chest.

But then he disappeared from the scene and I felt his lips on my clit.
"Go on, tell me .." he said and put my leg on his shoulder and buried his lips in my thighs again.

How am I supposed to think logically that way, damn it? !!

"Shut up, Jackson ... and just keep going ..." I said then, and leaned back against the shower wall.

Damn guy ...!