💕19💕

What kind of man was that damn it!?!

God, I already had weak knees with Jack, but Jackson, he was definitely too hot!
And I was about to burn my fingers on this hotty, but couldn't help it!

I ran straight towards the fire, or let's say he came to me and I didn't move!
Am I fucking tired of life ?!

Please dear God, help me!
Did you absolutely have to pack him so ... seductively ..... and twice ..... you serious ?!

Howl ..!

I mean I got along with Jack, he was more like the ... cool ... aloof!
But Jackson ... cheeky, naughty, seductive and damn sexy!
This self-confidence ..... Goooddd!

He was so sure that we will pick up where we left off ... Without thinking about Jack!
Damn it, I didn't care about Jack either!

Should he get his expired one, then I'll jump into the box with Jackson ........ and then I will lock this box!

Please give Jack his ex-Girl back!
Then it would be legal if I took Jackson!
I won't eat him until you give Jack his Girl back!

I went out of the library and hurried downstairs. As a matter of course my eyes searched for this man. I searched every floor thoroughly .... Searched and searched ... but he was nowhere to be found.

I had just dreamed for too long in the store room. I laughed and shook my head. The guy really liked being kicked in the balls, oh god!

He was like a stress ball!

And he will come again!
He'll want to persuade me again and I'll melt away again!
If he then pisses me off, I'll kick him in the balls ... He was happy and so am I!

I really chuckled to myself and people looked at me like I wasn't all that tight. But I didn't really fucking care ... If they had seen what I had just seen.
Then they would laugh to themselves as well.

No, it wasn't Jack, but Jackson was what I wanted, in one package!

Well, actually not quite. He was a thief and I haven't noticed that he stole either, but he was still in jail. Actually no marriage proposal at all.

But fuck it Elra!
He embodied the pure opposite of what you imagined a man or family father to be. You had Jack too, polite and kind and caring. But you see, in the end he was the bad guy!

No, I didn't want a good guy like Jack, I wanted the cheeky wild Jackson!
Oh Mary ... if you only knew!

Oh god .. I didn't believe it myself, but I think I fell in love with the same face a second time!
I wasn't really tight anymore!
I wasn't even like that in my puberty!

But no, I was sure ... I wanted Jackson and he wanted me too. But I wanted him all ... And so I had to ask Mary for advice.

How do I keep Jackson whole ?!

"Hey .. Beauty. Are you looking for me ?!", I suddenly heard Jackson behind me and I squealed when he suddenly touched my hip.

"Are you crazy Jackson? You scared me!" I yelled and clapped his hand away.

"I had no bad intentions, you were the one who looked around grinning to yourself. Your eyes shone like diamonds, you couldn't be overlooked! Are they glowing because of me?" He asked with a wink.

"Why should they? Because you almost raped me ?!"

"Is that why you smiled like that when you came out of the library ..?" He asked and grinned mischievously.

He was just ... Hach Elra ...!

"I have to go now, Jackson. Take care ..." and quickly turned on his heel.

"Hey hey hey! Where are you in such a hurry ?! Please, I promise I'm not talking about you'll ending up in my bed .." he said and blocked my way.

I looked around uncertainly because I thought it was a bit too loud.
"Can't you speak so loudly! The whole mall doesn't have to notice your intentions ...", hissed at him softly.

"Please .. don't go yet. Let's have a coffee and ... talk."

I was not sure. I wanted nothing more than to enjoy this man a little more. But I was afraid that I would give in to him quickly.

And that would mean he would be gone quickly. But ... what is a coffee anyway?

"OK, but I don't have long time. I still have to prepare for tonight .."

"As far as I'm concerned, where are we going?" He asked.

"There's a café under the library, we can sit there .." I said and then went ahead to the escalators.

I was damn nervous.
I still had to smile about the incident in the camp and was afraid that he would hear.

I didn't even know there was such a thing!

"Come on .. let's sit down here .." he said and invited me to a sitting area and I sat down without hesitation. "What would you like to drink?" He asked when the waitress came to our table.

I ordered a normal coffee and checked my watch to make sure I wasn't late.

"How long do you need to prepare .." he asked me then.

"About an hour .."

"Well, it is now 3pm when I consider that we will be sitting here for an hour, then you would be home shortly after 4pm. Then you will certainly want to rest. Let's say you get up at 6pm , then prepare an hour ... Is it okay if I pick you up at 7pm? "

"I .. what? I told you I had to go to a customer tonight .."

"Voila ... I am the customer. So, is 7pm ok for you?"

"No, because I have to see another gentleman! He has already paid Mary! And he specifically asked for me ...!"
I shut up when the waitress came back with the coffee.

"Then Mary will have to send another lady there. Because you are booked until I don't know... to me!"

I laughed out loud.
"I don't want to sleep with you and I won't! Whether you pay or not, these legs are closed for you, Jackson!"

"And yet I'll spread them in the end and thrust into you!" He hissed back.

"Keep dreaming!" I said and sipped my coffee.

Yeyyy !!!