Pt 2 Chapter 14 - Suits and shots

Y/n's POV

It was a few days before I got a call back from Tony and we had moved to the next town over. He called me just after the boys had gone back to their room. I had told Nat he was formulating a plan, she wasn't the most enthused by it but let it slide. I picked up the phone hoping for good news."

"Hello Stark."

"Hello Kid. Got to be quick. I can get you a quinjet, and everyone's suits. I've been working on some better ones for you all, much darker so it's more subtle for Cap and Sam. I can drop it off in the next week. But you owe me big time. Oh and I put a word in with Vision so if you call Wanda at some point you might actually get an answer. I've asked him to come back in two weeks. Anyway, stay safe and stay low!" The phone beeped as he hung up. I sighed in relief.

"So?" Nat asked, I looked around and she stood, arm crossed.

"We get a jet, and we all get our suits."

"Got to give Stark his due, he's done good. We'll have to do his chores for a week or something."

"Nat, he has a cleaner?" I laughed.

"We can be free?" She tried to reason, realising how silly she had sounded. I rolled my eyes at her and walked forward to wrap my arms around her neck. She looked me in the eye before kissing me. "Shower?" I nodded and she picked me up, carrying me to the bathroom.

Nat's POV

Steve was happy with the news and looking forward to getting a suit back. Sam had his wings but Tony still had Cap's shield. Tony arrived a few days later on the edge of town. Me and Y/n met him there, trying not to draw too much attention as we passed through the town. The door opened revealing the man. He beamed at us as he walked down the slope. "Good to see you ladies." He hugged me and then turned to Y/n. Y/n wrapped her arms around him in a tight hug. "Alright kid?" He rubbed her back. She stood back, a big smile on her face.

"Thank you so much for this Tony." I told him. He nodded.

"If you can't come home you might as well have some sense of security." He stepped back and pressed the glowing triangle on his chest. It released metal which spread over his body. Within a few moments it had formed his suit. "Bloody hell!" Y/n said in shock. "You've been busy."

"Well I didn't have anyone there to entertain. I mean I lost my drinking buddies!" He laughed. "Your suits are on board. Bit more hardy now. It's more reinforced. Can't have any of you dying on me can I?"

"Thanks." Y/n laughed.

"Well nice to see you briefly, best get going before Pepper notices I'm gone!" And with that he fired up his suit and flew off. "Well that was quick." I sighed. We went on up into the quinjet to have a look at the new suits. They were folded neatly on the benches. Each had a little note with out names on. I picked mine up, holding it out in front of me. It was black like usual, with a dark grey body and some straps. There were the usual thigh holsters and some shoulder pads. "Nice." I mumbled, putting it back down. Y/n was looking at her own suit. It was similar to mine, the leather was thicker in place to add more protection. She had a black bodice with dark plum paneling and the legs were black. There was a dark plum leather jacket and matching knee length boots. Steve and Sam's suits had also taken the dark tones and thicker pads for protection. "Oh I missed these!" Sam laughed as they entered the quinjet. Y/n was looking at Sam's suit and handed it to him. The boys eyed the new things and put them back down.

"When you said you had a plan to get to England. You meant this in stealth mode didn't you?" Cap smirked at Y/n. She nodded with a cheeky smile. "Should have known."