Pt 5 Chapter 22 - The future begins

*This chapter hasn't been checked over but will be when I have time*

Y/n's POV

That night Wanda didn't return home and no matter how many times we called her phone there was no answer. Her tracker had been turned off and we had lost any chance of contacting her.

"Perhaps she'll come back during the night." Nat suggested.

"No, she was really distant this morning, I think she's up to something."

"Did you say something about Wanda?" Tony asked, looking up from his computer. I nodded.

"Red haired witch with anger issues, does that match her description?" Tony joked.

"What?"

"I just got an email from S.W.O.R.D" He looked over his glasses.

"What's SWORD?" I asked.

"What?" Tony frowned. "How do you not know what it is?"

"We stepped away from the whole agent thing as soon as SHIELD was disbanded. We don't know all the new organisations." I reminded him.

"It's not known but I didn't realise it was still in action." Nat said.

"Yeah and our missing Sokovian dropped in for a quick visit today!" Tony shut his laptop rather aggressively.

"What did she want at SWORD?" Nat questioned.

"She wanted to bury her boyfriend."

"The robot?" Bucky came in from the kitchen.

"Actually he was a synthezoid with-" I tried to explain.

"Yes, the robot." Tony informed him before I could finish. "Vision was taken by Sword after the blip as I was informed today and now that everyone is back from the blip they are investigating him."

"Wait, you said Wanda wanted him buried?" I tried to go back to the main detail.

"She stormed into SWORD this morning and insisted on getting his body back, to which they told her you can't just bury that much Vibranium. She demanded to see him and then got rather angry to find his body in pieces. As you can imagine that young witch was rather distraught and stormed back out again. Where she went from there they don't know."

"Tony you make her sound like she's being over dramatic, she loved him, synthezoid or not you can't expect her not to feel like that."

"She's out of control Y/n. Her anger is getting the better of her and we all know what happens with her magic when she gets a little out of control."

"We need to find her." Nat frowned.

"Yeah, the two of you have the best chance in talking her down from whatever anger fueled adventure she's gone on." Tony sighed.

"I don't know why you're acting like she's out of order Tony. I know full well you'd do the same in her circumstances with her power and experiences. The girl has been through a hell of a lot. She's lost everyone close to her, parents dead, brother dead, vision dead." I explained.

"She's got no one to pull her back from the darkness." Nat rested her head on her hand.

"She has us." Steve frowned, joining us in the living room. Clearly he had listened in. "Wait till we hear more and then someone can go look for her."

Steve sat beside Bucky and showed him something on his phone. The kids were in bed leaving just the few of us to mill about. Pepper was in the shower, Sam had gone home to his family which left us to entertain ourselves.