After

15 years later - (say we changed nats year of birth to 1988)

Y/n's POV

We were holding a big party for Nat's 50th birthday. We had booked a huge house for us all to stay in for the weekend to celebrate. Most of the guests were staying the night but others were just coming for the day.

Clint had taken Harriet and Natasha out for breakfast on the saturday morning which would allow Wanda, Kate, Yelena and I to get the house ready for the party.

There would be over 30 people coming that evening to celebrate including our closest friends so it had to be perfect. The first thing we did was rearrange furniture in the dining room of the big manor house. We pushed the table and chairs back to the edge of the room to allow for plenty of room to dance. The long table was laid out with a nice table cloth to allow for a buffet of food which we also needed to cook. It was 9 am and I was already stressing.

"Y/n calm down Kate and I can hang the banners out the front and spread balloons around." Yelena smiled. She took hold of Kate's hand and they took the bag of balloons out into the hall. The two of them had been together for the past 10 years after meeting through christmas at Clint's house.

Clint and Laura were staying with Nate but Cooper and Lila were bringing their partners just for the evening celebration but Lila had agreed to come and help set the rest of the food up at 2pm.

Wanda started in the kitchen as I went to look through the house to make sure the rooms were ready. It was a giant manor house with about 16 bedrooms that we booked to cater for the manic behavior of drunk avengers. There were very few rules which meant we could drink and party as much as we liked. Cooper's girlfriend was pregnant as was Wanda but there were no kids attending so we could go as crazy as we liked and party like the good old times.

We'd been to several weddings over the past 15 years but none as good as Tony and Pepper's wedding. I think Morgan and Harriet's wedding would be something to look forward to but that wasn't for another 6 months.

The morning fell by quickly until we had a quick lunch break. I had gotten all of the decorations in and the music set up. All we had to do was finish the food, welcome the guests and get ourselves ready.

Lila and her husband were helping Wanda whilst Kate and Yelena were getting themselves ready. Wanda had basically come prepared, dressed already in a nice dress and thigh high boots. She let her hair down from the loose bun it had been in and it just seemed to fall perfectly.

Nice for some I thought to myself as I hurried upstairs. My hair was a mess and my clothes covered in glitter. First things first I got my dress on before standing in front of the bathroom mirror to do my hair and makeup. I applied makeup to match the occasion and then sorted out my hair being rather conscious of the time.

I finished getting myself ready just in time for the first guests to arrive. Steve and Bucky walked in carrying a large present and big helium balloons, a five and a zero. They placed their present on the present table and the balloons by the door before Steve pulled me into a big hug.

"It's nice to see you!" He exclaimed as he stepped back and looked at me. The man was looking a bit older with white hairs in between his dirty blonde. Bucky too had more of a salt and pepper colour to his hair. He greeted Yelena with a pat on the shoulder. The pair got on well and muttered something to one another in russian.

"Bitching again are we?" Kate asked coming over and placing her hand round Yelena's waist.

"Of course not, I've been told to be on my best behaviour." Bucky smiled michieviously.