Pt 5 Chapter 15 - Assemble

Y/n's POV

"Assemble!" Steve's voice rang through us all.

The people cried and everyone charged at Thanos. The number of people were countless. As if it had never happened the pain left my body as I flew with my team towards the enemy. It charged at us with equal determination. The armies clashed and the battle broke out. It was hard to see what was happening around me as creatures flew at you from every angle. I could see Tony and Pepper fighting back to back in the air, or Thor and Steve exchanging hammers or Bucky and Rocket working together to shoot. Scott was still huge, stomping on the bodies wherever he could. I searched around for Clint, hoping he was ok.

"Barton? Where are you?" I asked nervously, hitting a monster away long enough to ask clearly.

"Running through the chaos!" He yelled. I flew up and spotted the shimmer of the stones through the dark scenery. He was still holding the glove. A large creature aimed for him but Sam took care of it.

"Cap, what do you want me to do with this damn thing?" He called on comms.

"Get those stones as far away as possible!" He replied.

"No!" Bruce yelled. "We need to get them back where they came from."

"No way to get em' back. Thanos destroyed the quantum tunnel." Tony informed us.

"Hold on!" Scott called and I watched him shrink. "That wasn't our only time machine."

"Anyone seen an ugly brown van out there?" Cap asked everyone.

"Yes! But you're not going to like where it's parked." An unfamiliar girl's voice called back.

"Scott, how long you need to get that thing working?" Tony questioned.

"Uh, maybe 10 minutes." He replied.

"Get it started, we'll get the stones to you." Cap shouted.

"We're on it, Cap." Another woman's voice replied.

I looked back and had lost Clint in the crowd.

"Shit!" I called.

"What?" Rhodey asked.

"Anyone got eyes on Barton, I'm trying to keep tabs on him just in case I need to save his ass." I asked

"The only ass you need to save right now is your own." Tony joked.

"I've got him!" T'Challa called. I saw Wanda fly towards where Thanos was running. I followed suit. Landing beside T'Challa. Wanda stood before Thanos, her hands glowing bright.

"Alright?" I whispered to T'Challa as he got up from the floor. The glove was beside him. He nodded as we watched for a moment.

"You took everything from me." Wanda growled, her accent strong.

"I don't even know who you are." Thanos replied, walking towards her.

"You will." Wanda said in a luring voice. Huge rocks rose from the ground with her and flew at Thanos. However he smashed them quite effortlessly. Glowing red struck the Titan, knocking him to one knee. The gauntlet rose from the floor and I spotted one of Thanos's minions. T'Challa ran and grabbed it, being lifted off the floor with it. I wanted to help but a mob of creatures were attacking me making it hard to do anything else. I drew all my power and managed to push them off of me as I looked up to see Peter swinging towards T'Challa. The kid grasped the glove and swung off. Metal limbs grew out of his suit and fought off the creatures that began to swarm him. My attention went back to Wanda. She was pushing back against Thanos who was pushing his blade closer to her face. Her hands reached out, a red energy protecting them. She was pushed down, her back bending from his force. However I knew what was coming as her head tilted. She gave one last push and with one hand knocked the blade away from Thanos. Another swarm of creatures came for T'Challa and I.