Chapter 70

Yuri: You are...

???: So we meet.

Yuri: That is a strange reaction.

???: Hm? So you don't know?

Yuri: If you mean my origin, I do. Although, I had no idea that there could be someone else with the same face as me.

???: I see. Say, is it possible that you are related to the king of this country?

Yuri: Yes, but not biologically. Could it be the same for you?

???: It is. I am the younger brother of the late XYZ king, Yuto.

Yuri: Oh, so you are the one I have heard so much about. It is impressive that you took down a killer machine with your own power alone.

Yuto: I suppose so. How did you learn about your origin?

Yuri: Judai had the guts to tell me the truth, contrary to his wishes. He didn't mention others sharing the origin though.

Yuto: So he told you himself...

Yuri: Hm? Is something the matter?

Yuto: ...It's nothing.

Yuri: What else do you know?

Yuto: What makes you think I will say anything regarding our origin?

Yuri: You don't seem keen on hiding it. And even if you were unwilling, I would force the information out of you.

Yuto was silent for a moment, gazing at his look-alike. He was considering his options.

Yuto: Alright.

Yuri: Oh? Do you have an ulterior motive?

Yuto: It's beneficial for both of us.

...

I wanted to have a peaceful life with my family. To laugh together, to cry together, to do everything together. No matter what, our family bond would stay strong.

***

Manjoume: Serena is the lost princess?!

Asuka: H... How?

Mizuchi: Suprisingly, the story of the princess and the Supreme Dragon is known as a legend among the common people. The princess wished to seal away the being born from darkness and even now, she is trying to do so as Serena.

Manjoume: Just because the princess sacrificed herself to seal that monster, doesn't necessarily mean that Asuka's sister will have the same fate.

***

Even if Serena isn't related to me and brother Fubuki, I love her with all of my heart. Even if she is someone else...

***

Mizuchi: I wouldn't be so optimistic.

Asuka: Why do you say that?

Mizuchi: Do you two know the story of the creators of Ka-Ba?

Asuka: Yes.

Manjoume: What about it?

Mizuchi: It is said that they reincarnate every hundred years or so, hoping to finish what they started.

Asuka: You don't mean-

Mizuchi: Yes. The princess is one of the creators, which makes your sister a reincarnation of her as well. Rumors say that the reincarnations of the younger sibling would end up sacrificing themselves for the greater good.