Chapter 6

Fubuki: Asuka. Serena. We're here.

Both of them got out of the carriage and entered along with their brother.

Asuka: Don't worry Serena. When you get bored, tell me to go home.

Serena: I know.

The ballroom was beautiful. It left everyone amazed. Judai was there, waiting for a certain prince to show up.

Judai: Yuri, where are you?

Yuri: What?

He turned around surprised.

Judai: How long have you been there?

Yuri: Just now.

Judai crossed his arms and looked a bit irritated.

Judai: You were planning on not showing up, weren't you?

Yuri: What if I was?

He just sighed.

Judai: Just don't be reckless.

He yawned in annoyance. The room became full in a matter of minutes.

Judai: Thank you everyone for attending today. As all of you know, today is my brother's birthday and I want everyone to have a good time on this special day.

Everyone clapped and the orchestra began playing music. Yuri left the ballroom. Judai noticed and didn't try to stop him, because Yuri was too stubborn to listen. He went to the dancefloor and was surprised when he saw a girl in a red dress.

Judai: Asuka?

At the sound of her name, she turned around and was just as surprised.

Asuka: Judai?

They got closer to look at the other.

Asuka: Oh my, it is you.

Judai: You're... still the same.

Asuka: Hehe, you too. Since middle school.

They had known each other in middle school, but after graduation, Judai had abruptly left.

Judai: Well, wanna dance?

Asuka: Of course.

He got her hand and guided her to the dancefloor and started dancing.

Asuka: Since we met, may I ask a few questions?

Judai: Alright.

Asuka: Where did you go after graduation?

Judai: Went to study magic under my father's nose. He never liked me to study magic at all.

Asuka: Oh. So, after you came back, you became king, right?

Judai: Yes. That's a long story to tell.

Asuka: Ok. What about your brother? As far as I remember, you didn't have a brother.

Judai: It is true. Well, when I came back, I had a small surprise. And it was my little brother.

Asuka: You didn't know?

Judai: As I said, it was a total surprise. How have you being doing these years?

Asuka: Alright.

Judai: You still plan to go dancing?

Asuka: Maybe. I thought maybe I could sing on stage.

Judai: That isn't a bad idea. You've always been good at singing.

The Fate That Binds The Will(Yu-Gi-Oh! AU Story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें