Chapter 3

The four kingdoms had a great day. They were celebrating the birthdays of the young princes and everyone were invited. It was a surprise, a good one. All shops were full, especially the tailors. Girls were coming in and going out, all of them trying to impress the princes.

...

Yuzu: What should I wear? Is this good?

She showed her big sister a red puffy dress.

Anzu: Hmm... It's okay, I guess.

Yuzu: Eh? I like this one a lot. You can't go out and say that it's average.

Anzu: Wait. I have an idea.

She summoned her partner monster, which was Dark Magician Girl.

Anzu: With her help, we can turn this dress into something more beautiful.

If she had her own partner monster, she would make her own dresses, she thought. This really made her depressed. Dark Magician Girl used her powers to change the dress into something else. The dress was less puffy and was a beautiful baby blue color.

Anzu: Try it on.

She put it on, going back to Anzu. She twirled around, wanting to know her sister's thoughts on it.

Yuzu: Now?

Anzu: Perfect! And you should keep your hair loose.

Yuzu: Eh? But I like my pigtails.

She went and took off Yuzu's blue hair ribbons. Then she told her to see herself on the mirror.

Yuzu: Oh. I look... like a lady.

Anzu: You can keep it in pigtails if you want to.

Yuzu: Actually, I like this more.

Anzu: Oh, and keep your bracelet. It fits with the dress.

Yuzu: Okay.

She glanced at her bracelet with pink gems. The gems glinted at the dim light in the room.

Yuzu: What about the shoes?

Anzu: Got them!

Yuzu: You are amazing.

After she finished with her makeover, Yuzu helped her sister in hers. After they got ready, their father told to get in the family carriage they owned. Yuzu was a little bit nervous, but decided to not focus too much.

...

Serena: What about this?

Asuka: No.

Serena: Come on! This was the last one!

Asuka: ...I know.

She summoned her partner monster, Cyber Blader. With her help, she turned the dress into a light yellow one with a flowy scarf. Serena felt uncomfortable, because her sister had the ability to work with her partner monster, while she had none.

Asuka: Like it?

Serena: It matches with my hair. I'll wear it.

Asuka: Oh, and take the shoes.

Serena: Ok.

After a while, she came back to the room.

Asuka: You look gorgeous.

Serena: Thanks.

Asuka: The bracelet fits well.

Serena: Oh.

Her bracelet had a big, blue gem. While helping Asuka with the dress, their brother called.

Fubuki: Girls, are you done yet?

Asuka: Just a second!

They came out and he escorted them to the carriage.

Fubuki: About time.

They giggled at his reaction.

Serena: "According to sis, I will meet my soulmate tonight. Is it the prince, or someone else?"

...

Rin: Mom! The dresses are beautiful!

Setsuko: Put it on!

Rin's dress had the color of her mother's hair. It was frilly at the short sleeves and had matching shoes.

Rin: I love it!

Setsuko: I knew it! Aki, your turn!

Akiza's dress was a different color. This one had the color of Rin's hair and matching shoes as well.

Rin: It looks so beautiful on you sis!

Akiza: If you say it, I'll wear it.

Rin hadn't taken off her bracelet, which had a green gem on it. She loved to keep it with her dress. After the mother was prepared as well, they got out where the man of the family was waiting.

Hideo: My my, what beautiful ladies.

They laughed at his comment.

Rin: Oh dad.

Hideo: Hop in.

The carriage started moving. Aki and her mother were conversing and Rin was in her thoughts.

Rin: "According to the legend, if I find my soulmate, I will also find my partner monster and my powers. Hope it's true. I always wanted to help my family with it."

...

Ruri was confused. She didn't know which one to choose.

Kotori: Need help?

She lowered her arms in defeat.

Ruri: I do.

Kotori: Just a sec.

She was able to summon her partner monster, Fairy Cheerleader.

Ruri: "I wish I was able to summon my partner monster..."

The fairy took a look at the dresses, then changed one of them. It was a pink flowy dress with matching shoes.

Kotori: This looks so good on you.

Ruri went to change and soon, came back to her older sister, her face was full of color.

Ruri: How do I look?

Kotori: Amazing! Now take a look at mine.

With the help of Fairy Cheerleader, she got a cream colored dress. Her shoes were the same color.

Ruri: Big sis, you look amazing!

Kotori: Thank you! Now, let's not get the others waiting. Or else our brother will leave without us.

Ruri: No way. Big brother isn't that mean.

The sisters got out, giggling. Shun was at the door, a frown visible on him.

Shun: I heard that.

Kotori: It was a joke. No need to be upset.

Shun: Sure sure. Let's go now.

They joined their parents, wasting no time to get to the castle.

Ruri: "Will I really find my soulmate today? I wonder how he will be like." 

Her cheeks became a faint shade of red, her lips curling to a smile. She was very excited to find out if the legend was real.

The Fate That Binds The Will(Yu-Gi-Oh! AU Story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें