Chapter 56

Yugo: I'm glad you decided to hang out with me!

Yusei: I promised the other day. There is no way I would back down on it.

The brothers were in a diner, waiting for their orders to be delivered to them.

Yusei: You had something to tell me, didn't you?

Yugo: Yes! Just a sec.

He took out a few blueprints from his leather bag, spreading them out on the table.

Yusei: Blueprints for a rocket launcher?

Yugo: Yep. It'll be my personal weapon. What do you think?

He was studying the blueprints, thinking to himself. Machines were Yusei's specialty and his younger brother knew he could count on him when it came to mechanics.

Yusei: Did you do all of this by yourself?

Yugo: I did.

With a smile, he patted Yugo on the shoulder.

Yusei: This is impressive. I can guarantee that it will be a success.

His eyes glinted in excitement.

Yugo: Really? Yay!

Yusei: But do not forget to use it-

Yugo: I know. I should not be reckless when I use it.

He stood still for a moment, then started laughing. Yugo looked at his older brother with confusion.

Yugo: What is funny?

Yusei: You haven't changed at all. You still remain that antsy little brother.

Yugo: I-I'm not antsy!

Seeing his brother's nonchalant smile shushed him. It dawned on him that his brother had played him.

Yugo: You tricked me into it so I could prove your words right. That's cheap!

He crossed his arms, agitated.

Yusei: You have to work on your temper or else Rin won't be around you for long.

Yugo: Eh? S-She isn't my girlfriend or anything... I mean...

The prince got red in the face and was rubbing his hands in shyness. Yusei chuckled, thinking that it would be better to not tease him further. Two students entered the diner, taking a seat behind the royal family's table.

Waiter: Here is your order.

Yugo: Whoa, curry! It looks delicious.

Yusei: Thank you.

The waiter politely bowed and went to the other table where the students had sat on. After taking their order, he  went to the counter.

Yusei: Haha, careful. It's hot.

Yugo: Okie dokie.

The prince was clearly enjoying his meal, getting a bit burned on the process. Of course, as the big brother, Yusei gave him the 'I warned you' look. The atmosphere was so peaceful and joyous, nothing could ruin it.

Student 1: Have you heard about that incident?

Student 2: I did. I heard she left.

Student 1: Serves her right. I swear, that girl is cursed. What person has such powers?

The prince was chewing when he overheard the conversation.

Yugo: "Incident?"

He glanced behind him, seeing two girls.