Chapter 9

Yuya was down the next day. He was on the dining room with his brother. Yugi was eating in peace when he noticed that Yuya hadn't touched his food.

Yugi: Are you still upset for what happened yesterday?

He didn't respond.

Yugi: Miho.

A girl with purple hair and in a cook outfit came out of the kitchen.

Miho: Yes my king! How can I be of service?

He gestured to her to bring herself closer. Then, he whispered something to her.

Miho: Alright! I'll tell the chef!

She went back to the kitchen. Yugi got off his seat and went to Yuya. He placed an arm to his shoulder, which made Yuya flinch.

Yuya: Huh? Wha? Brother?

Yugi: You're thinking about that girl?

Yuya: Yes...

He pulled his chair to where Yuya was and sat down.

Yugi: So, she is your soulmate, correct?

Yuya: I'm sure of it! Her bracelet glowed along with my birthmark. But she ran away... Am I that scary?

Yugi: No no. It's not that.

Yuya: You know?

Yugi: I had a talk with her sister yesterday.

Yuya: The brunette?

Yugi: Yes. Actually, she was my childhood friend.

Yuya: Really?

Yugi: I'll tell you sometime. Anyway, she talked to me about her sister, which is the girl you met. She is a little afraid to take big decisions. Maybe she thought you were going to ask her to marry you, which might have scared her in the process.

Yuya: Why would she think that?

Yugi: It's simple. You have been waiting for that special someone. Knowing that, she might have gone to that conclusion.

Yuya: Oh.

Yugi: By the way, her name is Yuzu.

Yuya: Yuzu? Cute name.

Yugi: Someone is in love.

Yuya: What about you? You were dancing with her sister and talked a lot.

He gave a small cough, which made Yuya laugh.

Yugi: I have an idea. I am going to meet Anzu at her house. Your destined lover might be there. And you go hang out with her. What do you say?

Yuya: Me? Ask her out?

He was redder than the carpet in the dining room.

Yugi: Yuya, you have to make the first move. You're a prince nonetheless.

Yuya: O-okay. I-I'll do it.

Yugi: That's my brother.

Then, the same girl came to the table.

Miho: My king, it's ready.

Yuya: Huh? What's ready?

Yugi: Thank you. Tell Honda to bring it here.

Miho: Yes.

Yuya was confused. Then, the chef along with the girl, had brought a giant strawberry cake with white frosting.

Yuya: What in the world?

Yugi: I told them to make it since you were feeling down. Besides, strawberry cake gets through you all the time.