Chapter 1

After the war that costed a lot of lives, the Supreme King Dragon and the princess were torn in 4 pieces. Those pieces will feel empty, incomplete. They won't have a partner monster and can't activate their powers. If one of the pieces of the Supreme King Dragon meets a piece of the princess, they will feel complete.

...

A young man in a cloak opened a secret door and went into the narrow, dark corridor, accompanied by Dark Magician. After a little bit of walking, he was out of the castle, his destination being a garden with a locked door. Once he got close, he chanted a spell and the door opened. In the garden full of red roses, were three people with cloaks. Along with them were Neos, Stardust Dragon and Hope. All of them took off their hoods.

Judai: Man, took you a while.

Yugi: Sorry. Some kingdom related stuff.

Yuma: We understand.

Yusei: Why did you call us here? Did something happen?

Yugi: Well... Recently, Yuya has been asking me for his birthmark a lot. Has it happened to you as well?

Judai: Yuri didn't ask, but I could read his expression. He really wants to know.

Yusei: Yugo did ask, but I told him that it was too early.

Yuma: Same here.

Yugi: I have an idea.

Yuma: Let's hear it.

Yugi: Since their soulmates are in our kingdoms, maybe each of us should organize a ball for them to find their destined lover.

Judai: How do we know which girl is it?

Yugi: Their birthmarks should react. That's how we can find them.

Yusei: So you're basically telling us that they should find out about the birthmark by finding their soulmates?

Yugi: It might sound difficult, or even dangerous, but I can't bring myself to tell him the truth.

Yuma: Hate to admit, but you're right.

Judai: It's not such a bad idea. At least we'll take a break from royal duties.

Yusei: So the ball should be organized tomorrow, right?

Yugi: That's what I thought.

Judai: Deal.

All of them agreed and got out of the garden. Their partner monsters helped them to get to their respective kingdoms. Yugi sighed and went back to the castle from the same way he came.

Yugi: "I wonder what Yuya is doing."

He found himself in the hidden door and opened it, leading to the library. He blocked it with loads of bookshelves and went to the throne room.

Jonouchi: Your Majesty!

Yugi: No need to be so formal without anyone around.

Jonouchi: Heh, it's kinda confusing at times.

Yugi: Understandable. Where's Yuya?

Jonouchi: Yuya? He's in the garden.

Yugi: Thank you.

He left the throne room and made his way to the garden. He smiled when he saw Yuya sitting on the base of the fountain.

Yugi: Yuya.

The prince turned, smiling upon seeing his brother that he adored so much. 

Yuya: Big brother.