Anger, Control, Dominate (Alcina D.)

You looked up sharply from your book when a loud bang sounded out.

"To hell with the ceremony!" a muffled voice shouted.

Mistress Dimitrescu's voice.

You were in the library, a few doors down. But even from there, you could still hear her shouting in anger. "That man will pay for what he's done!" She shouted again before all went silent once more.

Figuring the event was done and over with you turned back to your book, quietly flipping the page and resuming your reading.

Going to die, Brian thought. Going to die, Gonna die, gonna die - his whole brain screamed it in the sudden silence.

Gonna die. He wiped his mouth with the back of his arm and held the nose down. The plane went into a glide, a very fast glide that ate altitude, and suddenly there weren't any lakes. All he'd seen since they started flying over the forest was lakes and now they were-

With a rather loud bang, the library door slammed open.

It was your mistress, her tall figure coming fully into view as she straightened back up after ducking through the regular sized door. She looked around, scanning the book room. "Pet," she said when her eyes landed on you.

You looked up at her with wide eyes, quickly closing your book.

She looked frustrated. Her face, ridgid with a scowl. Her hands flexed in and out of a fist, as if she were ready to take hold of something and throw it in a fit of rage.

But Lady Dimitrescu just huffed. "Come," she said, "I need you for something."

"Yes, Mistress," you said, standing immediately and going to follow her as she ducked again to leave the room.

---

She led you down a hallway, lit by dim candles. You looked at the ornate gold work and door designs. Your mind racing for any reason she might want you. You tried not to let it get to you, the nervousness, the slight fear.

"Here," she said, suddenly stopping in front of a door. Her door. She opened it for you. "Inside."

You dared not speak of the destroyed vanity. Broken into pieces on the ground, clearly a victim of her rage. It must've been the loud bang you heard earlier.

"On the bed," she commanded, closing the door and locking it. "Clothes off."

You suddenly knew where this was going with the help of her words.

You quickly went to work, stripping yourself before she could tell you twice. Though you two had grown surprisingly close during the past few months as you served as her personal 'pet', you were still scared of what the consequences might be if you were to disobey her. She was usually very patient, forgiving small mistakes and only speaking in a stern voice when you were starting to bother her. But now, with her temper, and her urgency, you did not want to mess with her.

You heard her messing with a drawer, the clinking of metal, and the zip of leather straps as you climbed onto the bed. Looking at her, she was naked too, she must've been undressing while you were. "On your knees," she said without turning to look at you. You glanced at her one last time, watching her step into the leather straps.

You got into the familiar position, hands and knees on the bed, ass up. She had you in this position a lot and you idly wondered if it was her favorite. You heard her step to you but before she took her own position she let out a sigh.

You wanted to turn around and see her face, to see her emotions but you knew if you did so there was no telling what she might do.

You shivered slightly when you felt her place a large hand on your ass. She slowly ran her hand over the warm skin, seemingly admiring you. You knew she could see your heat with your legs being parted like this.