'She kissed me' - Sadigail

Sitting here and doing nothing was nearly impossible. She had to intervene before things got out of hand. She stood up and rushed over standing in front of Abigail.

"If you lay another fucking finger on her Marston I'll kick your ass"

Abigail was speechless. The silent woman who had lost her husband not too long ago was now standing up to the father of her son. She had never pegged Sadie Adler to be the protective type but here she was looking John straight in the eye.

"The hell? You won't do shit Adler"

"You wanna test that you bastard?"

John freaked out as Sadie got closer with anger in her eyes.

"Forget it you ain't worth my time," he said and sauntered off probably to get another beer.

Sadie stood there for a moment forgetting that Abigail was behind her until she cleared her throat.

"Thank you Sadie really, I don't quite know what to say..."

"No problem Abigail. It's just.... well, forget it. Sadie mumbled, suddenly feeling nervous in front of the young woman.

Abigail smiled at Sadie's sudden shyness. "I owe you one," she said before kissing Sadie on the cheek and walking away.

Sadie stood there in shock and touched the spot where Abigail's lips once were. A smile spread across her face as she went to brag to Arthur about what just happened and only one thought played out in her mind. 'Abigail kissed me'