Elsa's Problem - 5

"You don't wanna wear this cute skirt? Ooh! Or...." Elsa watched as Anna dug through her closet for a second unearthing a blue dress that also had a shorter bottom. Before that it had been a green one and before that a red one. Every option she presented was very pretty, it's just...

"Maybe I should just stick to pants," Elsa said softly, not meaning to reject her sister's help. She knew that Anna meant well, it's just that she didn't want to relive that same incident that happened when she was with Grand Pabbie.

"Oh, don't be silly. This'll have her all over you tonight." Elsa stood when instructed to by Anna and sighed when her sister held the garment up to her body picturing how it would look. "I mean you want to solve your problem, right?"

"Anna, I really do like her. You know that? I'm not just gonna sleep with her and then..."

"No wham, bam, thank you, ma'am?"

"No, no of course not. I want..." Elsa thought for a moment. For the first time ever she felt as if she could put what she wanted into words. "I want her to be my girlfriend, then my fiance and then my wife. A mother to my kids-"

"Ooh, I can't wait to be an aunt. I can already see it now. They're gonna be so cute! I can put them in little onesies and brush their hair. Do you think their hair will be white as well? Oh, I hope so. Can you imagine little ice people running around the castle-"

"Ice people? Anna, I'm not an 'ice person'. So, by default neither would my kids be."

Elsa rolled her eyes as Anna scoffed. "I'm joking. Now hold still, we should dress you first and then hair and makeup."

"Makeup?"

"Yes, makeup. You want to look your best, no?"

"No. I mean yes but no. No makeup, I want to look...natural, I guess."

Elsa ended up wearing the short dress that Anna insisted upon. The bottom part of the garment only went to about her knees. She did look nice seeing as the blue complimented eyes and the blue earrings that Anna got her to wear. But, Elsa still felt nervous about not wearing pants in case she popped a boner which she most certainly would.

Her mind wandered as she thought of what she might do when it inevitably happened. How could she stay seated for long enough or maybe tuck it into her underwear?

"What will you tell her?" Anna said starting on her hair.

"Hm?" Elsa hummed as she zoned back in.

"What will you say to her when you tell her about your situation?"

"Oh, I...I don't know. It's what I was afraid of, I guess." She sighed. "Should I...Do I have to tell her now?"

"Well, you don't want her to think that you led her on, do you?"

"No. Of course not."

"Think of it as...a...a secret-"

"It is."

"-That could change the way she feels about you. If you were her, you'd want to know, right?"

"I guess," Elsa mumbled, knowing that Anna was right.