Again, and Again (Supercorp)

“Mhmmf- Kara.”

Lena gasped as her lover trailed kisses down her chest and to her stomach. Stopping to lightly suck on her right nipple before circling her belly button. She imagined the superhero had big plans for her tonight, and she was right.

“You looked so hot in that dress,” Kara mumbled against her skin. Her superstrength kept Lena in place who was arching her back in pleasure as Kara sucked particularly hard at a spot on her hip, most definitely leaving a hickey. “So beautiful.”

“Kara-” Lena started again. She needed her girlfriend like oxygen. And also like the precious element, she couldn’t get enough.

Kara for her part, just managed to tease Lena further, kissing her stomach softly, keeping her still. Some more love bites on soft skin ensued, cooled by kara’s tongue afterwards.

“Supergirl-” Lena groaned, calling her by her alias.

Kara just chuckled and went up for a moment to kiss Lena sweetly. “Yeah, babe?”

Lena smiled and brought a hand to touch Kara’s cheek with affection. How could she have gotten this lucky? The love in Kara’s eyes made her swoon. She gave Kara’s right earlobe a soft bite before whispering, “Touch me.”

When Kara gave a suspicious chuckle Lena then realized that her love was hiding a secret, something smaller than her secret identity but still big in matter. “I’m gonna fuck you so good…” Kara said all sultry-like. Her hand suddenly went between her legs and that’s when Lena finally looked down.

Kara was fitted with a light blue, semi-translucent strapon. The black straps holding the toy to her groin where, just under the padded base, sparse blonde hair could be seen.

Oh, and of course, her hand was stroking at a languid pace.

The thing seemed to be already lubed and that begged the question, when?

When had Kara put it on and how did she do it without Lena noticing? They hadn’t had a moment apart. From the time they came crashing into the room, door locked behind them, Kara had never left Lena.

“How-?”

“It just came in tuesday, I had to use Alex’s Amazon account, y’know, ‘cause she has prime-”

“What-”

“And I wanted it as soon as possible.”

Lena continued stuttering in great confusion, not even considering the fact that Kara could have used her superspeed.

But then Kara tilted her head, eyes focused on Lena’s arousal, and then her eyes. “I think you like it,” she said lowly, moving to spread Lena’s legs even wider and position themselves so that they were in missionary. “I know you like it.”

Lena let go of the confusion in favor of welcoming her girlfriends touch and her small embarrassment. Yeah, her body was not subtle about her attraction to Kara, as she could practically feel both her heart and pussy throbbing for Kara to sate her. “I do…” she whispered.

“Rao, and you’re so wet, slick, warm…” Kara could, obviously, not feel through the dildo. But the way held herself up and expertly thrusted her hips, sliding the phallic toy through against her love, bumping her clit, made it seem like she could feel every movement.

Lena whimpered and instinctively went to hold Kara’s hips, trying to ground herself as Kara groaned and did it again...and again. “Rao…” she moaned one more time before Lena took the initiative to reach between them and guide the toy into her, a gasp coming from her which then turned into a moan.

Kara started off fast, clearly using her superspeed and strength to exercise her otherworldly stamina as she kept up the pace for a bit. The entire time Lena could feel her eyes on her as she whimpered through the pleasure. “Good?” Kara whispered.

“Amazing-” Lena then gasped. And it was true. She loved it when Kara poured her passion into their love-making. The way she just loved and focused on giving her as much pleasure as she could handle…

Lena looked up and met Kara’s face, which was holding a soft smile. “I love you,” she whispered. Not the first time she’s said it. But still, it had just as much meaning.

Kara’s smile grew and her hips went a little faster. “I love you too.”

They remained like this until Lena soon felt herself get swallowed by the pleasure and grow close to her climax. “K-Kara...I’m…”

“I know, baby, let it happen, c’mon…” Kara immediately leaned further down and kissed Lena while keeping her hips moving. The added touch would have made her fall for the hero impossibly further if she weren't riding waves of pleasure. Her hips moved against Kara’s while simultaneously her muscles contracted.

“Fuck,” she groaned, or would have, had her mouth not been muffled by Kara’s kiss.

When she finally relaxed and Kara slowly pulled out, Lena was out of breath while Kara seemed to not have broken a sweat.

She relaxed against the pillows, chest heaving. “Touch?” she said, considering the fact that she hadn’t pleased Kara yet.

But the Kryptonian refused. “I came while you…”

“Hmm…”

She could feel herself falling asleep but before she could fully drift off...

Kara nudged at her, making Lena open just one eye out of tiredness to see her lover. She herself was spent surely, after all she was only human. But Kara looked at her with the most precious gaze. The slick didlo she sported erect, symbolizing her eagerness. It was as if they’d never done anything. “But-” Kara started. But it was okay, Lena already knew.

“Another round?” Lena whispered hoarsely, as if this happened nearly every time, and it did. That’s what comes with the deal when you have a superhuman girlfriend. Infinite stamina.