Make it Fade Away (Donna B.)

At first, they scared you.

What seemed like millions of dolls lined the walls of your love's house. Her own skilled hands being the sole creator of them, aside from the few that her father made. The many rooms were stained with the smell of wood and tea, shavings littering the floor of her workshop.

But after a while of seeing the many horrors that her mold-infect flowers made, they did not scare you anymore.

Rarely anything did. Between a talking Angie, the Lycans, and the...powers...that the other lords had, nothing frightened you by this point.

Besides, all of your focus was centered on Donna.

From the moment you came across her house in the blistering cold, rain pouring down, soaking you to the bone. She so graciously opened her doors to you, offering food, warmth, and shelter. As your unlucky luck would have it, the next day you had gotten sick from your little venture the night before. Without hesitation she nursed you back to health, waiting on your every need for the week it took for you to get well.

Perhaps that's what drew you to her.

Her kindness. Her patience.

She seemed to be so comfortable with you too, after all, it only took her a couple of days to feel comfortable around you without her black veil. The jagged scar that ran down her right eye, a side effect of the Cadou parasite, did not bother you, in fact, you thought it made her look even more attractive.

Though to this day, despite your compliments and positive affirmations, she refused to believe that you thought she was the most beautiful person in the world.

Your presence seemed to help with her mental condition, at least, according to Angie. The doll said that your love smiled more and talked more.

Donna wouldn't admit it but you could tell.

To show her appreciation she made you wonderful teas and entertained you with chess and VHS movie tapes. She also offered to teach you how to make dolls, the tedious art of wood carving a slow and difficult thing to master. But each time you got something right the smile on her face made all of the hard work worth it.

You showed your love to her too though, in more physical ways. Not just cuddles and kisses but through making her raise her voice in pleasure. Hearing her talk more than anyone else ever has.

Like now.

Your lips painted kisses down her neck as your fingers rubbed steady circles on her aching clit. Her need showed through her ample wetness. "Oh..." she whispered, hands gripping the sheets.

You hovered above her, pleasuring the person you held dearest. Her cries of pleasure arousing you.

She had been upset earlier that day after accidentally breaking one of the many delicate pieces of her newest doll. The part had taken her a week to carve and now she would have to start all over again. Oh, the hardships of being a doll maker.

Despite her sour mood you had convinced her to let you make her feel better, insisting that you could make her forget about her mistake earlier.

Now the broken piece was a distant memory in her mind as her hips rolled up into your touch.

"Donna..." you murmured against her skin.

She could not answer.

"I love you..."

Fingers went faster and her whimpers got louder.

"You're so pretty...Let me make you feel good."

Suddenly, her hand reached out and grabbed your wrist as she gasped, "I'm sorry!"

"Oh, whatever for, pretty girl?"

You already knew the answer. She did this so many times before.

"I-I-I'm so close! I'm so sorry, I don't mean to come so soon I-"

"Shhh..." you hushed, kissing her cheeks and looking into her eyes. Your hand slowed a bit so that she could focus on your next words. "I love you so much, and I don't care if you come in one minute or twenty. All I want is for you to feel good."

She whimpered softly, shaking her head. Tears welling in her eyes.

"Donna...you are perfect."

The first time she profusely apologized it had shaken you a bit.

Why did she feel bad? She had done nothing wrong. But she followed it up by saying sorry for hiding her face for so long and making you wait to touch her among other things.

And every time you said the same thing, assuring her that she was the love of your life and nothing could change that.

You're too good- too kind- me- for me." Her words came out in short bursts as part of her brain was focused on her speech while the other was melted with feelings of pleasure.

"You deserve this and more," you said smoothly. Between her legs your fingers stirred in her mess before sliding over her clit before moving to her opening.

"F-fuck-"

You hummed in agreement, slowly pressing. She was always so tight no matter if you used the strap or not.

"I just want to make you feel good, and loved..."

She whined as you started at a steady pace.

"So just relax and let me make you feel good."

Her insides were hot against your fingers and you listened carefully to her sounds of enjoyment, zoning in on just the right spot. It was a slightly firmer place in her and she cried "Oh!" and thrusted her hips up as you pressed hard against it and spread your fingers slightly. 

Donna's eyes were closed as she enjoyed you in her.

"My pretty girl..."

"Y-yes..."

"My sweet girl...so good for me..."

Your words seemed to help her greatly and soon she was clenching around you. "I'm- I can't-" she tried to say but her orgasm cut her off.

You watched with a smile as she tensed, groaned, thrusted weakly, and then slowly relaxed.

Your darling Donna, finally coming after trying to hold out as long as she could.

Her limp, sweaty body relaxed in the sheets. Chest heaving while she caught her breath.

"I love you," you whispered, kissing all over her face and neck. "Pretty, pretty Donna..."