Elsa's Problem - 3

Elsa awoke to the sound of knocking on her door.

"Elsa?"

It was Anna.

"Hmmm?" Elsa mumbled. What time was it? What was going on? She realized that there was no way that Anna could hear her from outside of the door.

It took her a few seconds to get control of her senses but Elsa made her way out of bed, stumbling to the door. When she tried to open it the knob would not twist and she realized that she had left it locked, no wonder why Anna did not just walk right in. "Yeah?" she said as she twisted the lock and opened the door, her voice still soaked in drowsiness.

"Uh, did you forget? Me, Kristoff, Olaf, and you had a scheduled game night today."

"Oh..."

"Oh? You totally forgot didn't you?"

Elsa stood there, idly scratching the back of her neck, processing the information. Yeah, she had forgotten.

"Do you even still want to?"

Did she? If Anna left right now she'd probably just go back to sleep. Elsa considered it but her sister looked pretty peeved that she had forgotten in the first place so, to please her, Elsa sighed and nodded her head. "Yeah, yeah, just- just let me get some pants on, I'll be down in a minute," and with that, Elsa closed the door.

She took a moment and lightly slapped herself a few times, trying to wake up. Christ, whatever that touching herself thing was, it sure did a number on her.

But of course the thought of how good it had felt made her cock twitch in her underwear. "No, no," she said to herself, or, to it. She had to get down there and play whatever game Anna had planned, she would die if she popped a boner right before a family event.

To distract herself she went about looking for a pair of pants, there were a bunch littered on the floor and she picked up a pair that didn't have any odd stains. With a simple sniff test, she deemed them suitable and put them on.

As Elsa walked into the sort of living room area she saw and heard Anna explaining the rules of some game she probably altered. Kristoff and Olaf sat on the couch in front of her listening intently, Olaf, because he was sort of dumb, and Kristoff, because he was in love with her and would do anything for her.

"-but as I said, you cannot under any circumstances sing, whistle, or hum any sort of tune that might help your teammate. I figured we could do 6 turns per team, me and Olaf, Kristoff and- Oh Elsa!" Anna finally noticed her sister who was lingering near the doorway. "Come, come, we were just about to start."

Olaf jumped up and volunteered to explain everything to Elsa, not waiting for Anna to permit him. The snowman talked so fast that Elsa barely caught everything he said.

"Does that make sense?" he finished and looked at her waiting, hoping for a yes.

"Ermm, sure..." she said, not telling the truth.

Anna and Olaf began to discuss, or, argue both insisting the other should go first. "Don't worry," Kristoff said, nudging her shoulder, "I can explain as we go along." Thank God for him. Elsa was able to understand Kristoff perfectly as he explained Anna's slightly off version of charades, the catch being things like places were worth 2 points instead of 1 like a simple object would be. Your team would also get points deducted if you failed to guess correctly in the allotted time or if the other team got it right.

They started soon enough, Olaf went first of course, after insisting that he did. "Plane?"

"Bird?"