Hippokrates' Apprentice 2 (ACO)

Kassandra. Previously known as Deimos. 

She was a war machine, built to assassinate and brutally torture any and all enemies that stood in her way. Negotiation, not being an option.

So how the hell was she so gentle when rubbing olive oil on your stomach?

Her hands warmed the oil first, always, before covering the soft skin and lightly massaging circles. The smell was heavenly and she watched you with nothing but adoration, her eyes occasionally falling to your stomach and doing the same whilst she listened to you talk about your studies and practices with Hippokrates.

Sometimes you could feel her hand dip below your navel, under the fabric of your perizoma. But she always brought it back up before you could catch her. 

Perhaps that assassin speed was coming into play.

Eventually you sighed, finished talking, looking her over, wishing she'd take off her armour or at least show off some more skin.

(Yes, she insisted on only taking off her armour when she was bathing or when you two were intimate.)

Still, you relished the feeling of her hands on your skin.

Your stomach…

The place where you carried life and, well, you both knew it. You just hadn't spoken on it, until now.

"Kass?" you inquired quietly, having a question for her.

"Yeah?"

"Did you mean to?"

She looked up at you, eyebrows quirked in confusion. "Mean to what?"

"I mean did you, did you want to have….did you want me to bear your child?"

Her hands stopped, and you looked away from her gaze, slightly melodramatic, you knew.

But…

You didn't see it but she swallowed thickly, looking down at your stomach that rose and fell with each breath,, before looking back at you.

"I know you are pregnant. And I honestly didn't think when we....The first time…"
She placed a palm, face down over your navel. Her eyes closed and she exhaled softly before opening them again, her other hand moving up to gently cup your jaw. "But, I imagined, dreamed of...producing with you."

Kassandra shifted and leaned forward to hover over you. Her hands remained where they were. The extra strain on her muscles was nothing for her. All she had to do was focus on you.

"That is my ultimate purpose." Her words were a whisper. Warm breath against your cheek and then your lips as you turned your head and came face to face with her. "Our son or daughter will be a warrior. The brightest mind in all the Greek world."

Truly, your heart swooned in your chest. Her words were perfect. And you would have kissed her had she not moved her head to nuzzle into your cheek. "Kass…" you whined, hands moving to hold her hips. 

You lifted your legs, allowed her to slot in between them, hoping her 'friend' had the same idea as you, ever so charmed by her words.

And it seemed that 'it' did.

You tilted your head and captured her lips, kissing her with all the passion within you as she helped spread your legs a bit more.

"Kass…" you groaned again, against her lips. You maneuvered to slip off your underthings, the only thought on your mind being her. 

"I know...gods...baby…I know…." she breathed against your skin, kissing down to your throat as her hands messed with her belt. But eventually she grew impatient and just lifted the fabric, pulling her perizoma down to release her erection and full testicles.

She swiftly dipped a hand in the small bowl of oil, warming it just as fast before drizzling the excess over your heat and stroking herself.

Finally, she exhaled deeply and not without haste, she placed her hands on either side of your head as she slowly pushed in, meeting no resistance. 

Kassandra groaned and you gasped, placing your hands upon her chestplate. Not to push her away, but to brace yourself as she thrusted once. Then twice. And then started a rhythm.

You whimpered beneath her assault. Feeling so, so good to have her deep inside of you. 

The oil helped her move smoothly. The front of the belt she wore bunched up in between you two, her perizoma strained around her thighs. But you didn't care and neither did she. In fact, she leaned down and kissed you with another groan. 

"Does it feel good?" she panted as she parted with your lips and studied your features. Her hips coincidentally thrusting particularly hard as she asked you.

Or maybe it was all on purpose.

You wanted to laugh as if what she had asked was a joke. Of course it felt good. Every moment and every touch you shared with her was absolutely amazing. And now that you two had mated, for lack of a better term, everything, the sexual gratification, the emotions, it was all amplified ×10. 

Instead of chuckling and smiling you moaned weakly, barely nodding your head as you pushed back further into the blankets beneath you.

"Fucking….fuck…" she said beneath her breath. Her chest heaving under, or technically above, your hands. The exertion showing within her. 

Kassandra was a powerhouse. A force to be reckoned with. An evil enemy. She was also the future mother of your child and your girlfriend. And, as if it really needed to be said, you were in love with her, and she you. 

So when she panted hotly in your ear. Her braid, frayed from your intimacy and her face a rosy pink and sweaty.

When she suddenly gasped and groaned loudly, burying her head into your neck, orgasming within you.

Who could blame you for admitting the unspoken words with you two?

It didn't matter that it was in the midst of your own peak. You meant it when you shouted, "I love you!" 

Kassandra stuttered slightly, not really able to process the words in a complicated matter with the chance of overlooking the meaning behind them. Seeing as she was still spurting within you, feeling you clench around her.

So she said the only thing she could think to do, almost instinctively. But still, it held all of the truth that your statement did.

"I-I love you too."