Hippokrates' Apprentice 4 (ACO)

AN: Just sex

You awoke with a gasp. The dark of the night surrounded you and the rustle of blankets filled your ears. "Kass?" you whispered, well mumbled really, barely audible.

That's when you felt warm skin embrace yours pulling you back into her. Her warm breath brushed past your ear, immediately relaxing you. She mumbled something in her half-asleep haze, her words unintelligible.

You took a deep breath and sighed once she stopped talking. She smelled wonderful to you. There was a faint hint of her sweat mixed with the smell of the ocean, two things that you'd never thought you'd love together. But it calmed you even more, it made you feel….safe.

Turning a bit in her hold, her front pressed against yours as you pressed your face into the crook of her neck. She was without her armor for once. The skin upon her chest was so soft, a contrast to the calloused flesh of her hands and the soles of her feet. The only marred part on her were the scars that were scattered on her body. There was one that slashed across the bridge of her nose and another from the top of her lip to her chin.

What was once a deep gash was now a faint memory to her.

You pictured the ones on the inside of her thighs, so close to her parts. Something that you gently talked about with her before, only to learn that it happened was she was too young to remember.

Sighing, you cuddled deeper into her, closing your eyes for a second only to open them again with a quiet groan. Really, just a low rumble in your chest as you realized the sudden and very unexpected quickening of your heartbeat and the faintest warmth between your legs.

It didn't help when Kass tugged you a bit closer, her hand loose on the curve of your lower back, unintentionally moving your pelvis closer to hers to the point where your legs were intertwined. You held your breath and closed your eyes as you noted how you two couldn't get any closer.

Your heart was beating wildly now, your body awakening as if you had called upon your natural instinct to….well….

"Oh my…." you exhaled into Kass' neck. Her form continued to rise and fall with steady breaths showing that she was still fast asleep and not at all aware of your situation. Which got exponentially worse when you felt her groin press upon your leg.

It made you feel as if you were slowly losing your mind, not being able to do anything.

And you would hate to wake her at such an hour. She worked so hard during the day, earning money for your future, for the baby.

But right now….right now you found that all of your inhibitions were melting away. You found that you didn't care, that you wanted to love her….and get rid of the persistent throbbing sensation between your legs.

She would forgive you, right?

“Kass,” you said softly, tilting your head up a bit, rubbing your nose against her jawline.

Kassandra exhaled in her sleep.

You allowed your hand to toy with the edge of the soft fabric of her apodesme (bra), before letting it go to call her name again. “Kassandra?” You tried not to sound…urgent or desperate. The last thing you needed was for her to be on high alert. “Kass….” you said quietly, placing a kiss on the soft skin of her jaw where your nose once touched. Then you laid another, and another before sighing. Her natural smell filled your nostrils as you breathed in deeply, letting your arousal ameliorate.

It filled you and made you whimper, saying her name again, “Kassandra, baby?”

And with that, she awoke.