Elsa × fem reader (smut)

I watched as Elsa secured the thing she called a 'strapon' to her waist. It looked like what the men had. Except now it was on my queen.

"I had it specially made, just for you."

My cheeks turned red at the statement. She walked forward a bit coming closer to my face. "We don't have to if you don't want to."

The erect object poked out at me. It swayed with each moment she took and honestly it looked very enticing.

"I want to," I said kissing her softly.

"Are you gonna be a good girl?" She said bring me closer. I gulped and nodded my head. Usually when she said that she took control of our activity for the evening which was good because I had no idea how that 'thing' worked.

"You don't know what to do, do you?" I shook my head and watched as she guided me down to my knees so that her crotch was level with my head.

"W-what do I do?" I said looking up at her. She gripped my jaw, slipping her thumb into my mouth. I sucked on it liking the feel of her cool fingers.

"Well darling, you've gotta get it wet first. Don't you think?" She took my hair in her fist, almost like a makeshift ponytail. "Open," she said, guiding the thing into my mouth. It was warm, which was odd considering it wasn't actually "alive" per se. But when I glanced up she had her eyes closed and her lips between her teeth, it must have been somewhat pleasurable for her so I kept going. ''God baby, your so pretty...'' I heard her whisper and she pushed me down a little further. I tried my best to coat the ridged silicone with my saliva, not wanting to disappoint her. I licked up and down the shaft and eventually tried to get it down my throat. It was nice but then I felt it catch on my uvula and I immediately gagged. She quickly pulled out and kneeled down patting me on the back, looking very concerned. "Baby? Breathe. Do you need some water?"

"It's alright..." truly it was, my eyes were watering a bit but I was fine.

"Okay..." she whispered. She held me, still rubbing my back. After reassuring her again we resumed our positions and fell back into a rhythm.

I got to the point where I was able to go all the way down. My nose lightly bumped against her stomach, taking in her sweet Vanilla scent. She took to thrusting up lightly still careful not to make me choke.

"Mmmm" she moaned, her fingers combing through my hair. "You're such a good girl..."

Wanting to make her feel good, I reached my hand up to massage her clit when she suddenly stopped.

"No, no, no, no, no," she said, taking my hands in hers.

"But don't you want..."

"Not yet sweet girl. Are you gonna be good?" She said, forcing my head up.

"I- who-me-"

"Are. You. Gonna. Be. Good?" She said again. Her eyes held so much power over me.

"Yes milady," I said sheepishly.

"Okay then." She took my hand in hers and lead me to the bed but I stopped before she could take me further, feeling wary of her plan. She could sense my hesitation and sat on the mattress in front of me. She gently pulled me to her and kissed me. "Tell me to stop and I will." I nodded my head and sat on her lap. She held me as she shifted into a more comfortable position, her back against the headboard with me still seated on her lap. The strapon stuck up between us. "Is this okay?" She said and lifted my hips up a bit. I automatically caught myself from falling forward and put my hands on her chest.

"Y-yes..." I whispered. I felt her hands spread my cheeks, exposing them to the cool air and making me moan.

"Your so wet baby..." her fingers dipped into my liquid heat. Spreading me further apart. It felt absolutely amazing.

"Elsa...." I groaned and started palming at her breast.

"Are you ready baby?" She said holding me up with one hand and gripping her 'cock' with the other.

I swiftly nodded my head wanting her to fill me up. Wanting her to sate my hunger.

"Oh baby..." she cooed in my ear as she slowly thrusted into me. I guess I was so excited that it didn't hurt at all. In fact, it felt incredible.

I whined softly as she built up a steady pace. It might've been the best feeling I've ever felt. I felt her hips meet my ass as she went all the way inside of me. Faster and faster she went.

I could hear the sound of our skin meeting as she humped me harder and harder.

She reached a hand up and wrapped it around my throat. I trusted her not to hurt me so I let it be.

"E-Elsa," I said weakly, as I came closer and closer to my climax.

"You're my pretty girl, aren't you?" She growled in my ear. "Fuck, your gonna make me cum and you haven't even touched me." She let go of my throat and gripped my hips, pounding into me. "I'm so close y/n. So fucking close."

"Me too," I gasped and without warning, I started climaxing. "Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck," I heard Elsa say as she came too. Through all the pleasure I felt a bit of pain, her nails had left marks on my ass cheeks but I didn't care.

"Are you okay baby?" I heard Elsa's voice and felt her move around on the bed. She placed a hand on my sweaty-hot forehead. Using her powers she cooled me down to the point where I was even shivering a little bit, but I didn't mind...