Sarah × Ms. A - Part 5

I was watching TV when a knock sounded at the door. We weren't expecting anyone so I was curious as to who it could be.

A rather big woman stood before me wearing a small backpack, a pencil behind her ear, with pen ink all over her hands and a dirty dog by her side.

"How can I help...you..?" I said.

"Can I interest you in some girl scout cookies?" She said, clearly holding a box of regular oreos. Not to mention she looked way too old to be a girl scout.

"Uhhh-"

"Let me start over, my name is Zkyla Sharppington, and I am an entrepreneur." She held out a hand for me to shake but it was so...shiny...almost like she'd just finished bathing in olive oil.

"Ma'am I'm going to have to ask you to get off of my property." I crossed my arms and stood my ground.

"Erm...right," she said and turned around slowly.

I watched her walk off and stop just before the mailbox. I technically couldn't ask her to move further since she had basically followed my request but it still made me feel uneasy about how she just stood there, Especially since now I had a pregnant girlfriend. I didn't like how she just watched the house. I went inside and locked the door behind me.

I stood looking out of the window watching her every move just in case I had to call the police. The fuck was she doing here? Maybe she's on drugs or something. This is usually a nice neighborhood...

"Ms. A I- what are you doing?" Sarah was standing behind me.

"The lady she was-" gone. How was that even possible. I turned around for a second and she had left.

"Are you...okay? You've been kind of...off lately," she said walking closer to me.

"No, no, I-I'm fine it's just-" she tilted her head to the side giving me a confused look. "Nothing. It was nothing."

"Okay....do you mind stepping away from the window?"

I chuckled and nodded my head. "So..."

"So. Ms. A, are you sure you're okay?"

"I'm fine," I reassured her before changing the subject. "Why do you still call me that?"

"Call you what?"

"Ms. A," I said and closed the blinds, trying to push that woman situation out of my mind. Heading to our room she followed me.

"Okay Chase"

I laid down on the bed turning on the TV. "Well, I wasn't telling you to stop..."

"Well, Ms. Alexanders what were you trying to say?" Sarah leaned in closer to me. We were so close already that we ended up kissing. Obviously wanting sex she started kissing down my neck.

"Sarah..." I said trying to get her attention. Her hands were busy toying with my breast. "Mhmm?" she said and continued. "B-baby that feels good but...we should really talk"

NOYB02