Sarah × Ms. A - Part 2

It was the next day after Ms. A and Sarah had almost gotten caught by Ms. Manlow. Ms. A had told Sarah to keep her distance. Sarah was upset but she listened. She didn't want Ms. A to lose her job.

She convinced Ms. A to let her come to her house. She was skeptical at first but after Sarah had come to her after class she knew they needed to see each other again.

Sarah arrived at Ms. A's house and knocked on the door. Ms. A opened the door looking around paranoid that someone could be watching them. "Relax," Sarah said as she walked in.

Ms. A shut the door behind them, "Did anyone follow you? Does anyone know where you are?" Ms. A questioned frantically.

"No." Sarah chuckled. Ms. A was so cute being protective of their relationship.

"It's not funny, I could be fired for this shit and even-" Ms. A was caught off guard when Sarah pressed her lips on hers. She slowly melted, bringing her arms around her neck. They pulled apart and just hugged for a while.

"I missed you," Sarah said quietly.

Ms. A sighed "I did to baby, but we need to be more careful." Sarah nodded and kissed her again. The once gentle kiss getting rougher as they grasped at each other. Sarah, pulling Ms. A's shirt over her head. She slid down to her knees and started fumbling with Ms. A's Jeans.

As much as it may come as a surprise they had never gone all of the way. Ms. A started breathing heavily. The bulge in her pants becoming more prominent. "Y-you're sure you're okay with the fact that I have a..." Ms. A's voice trailed off as Sarah tugged down her pants.

"Baby of course, just let me know if you're ever uncomfortable." Sarah pulled down her underwear and froze. "Baby...your big" Sarah stared as Ms. A's cock teetered between her legs, now free from the confines of her boxers. Ms. A blushed and attempted to cover herself now feeling self-conscious. She was 6.5 inches, just a little bit above average. Sarah pulled her hands away.

"I love it." She said grinning. She leaned in and kissed the tip of Ms. A's cock. Licking her lips and savoring the taste of salty precum. "Delicious..." she murmured and leaned in again this time taking the head into her mouth.

Ms. A groaned and clenched her hands into a fist. The pleasure was almost too much at once. She tried hard not to cum too soon but not even the thought of embarrassment could cool her erection. "Baby...slow...s-slow down..." Ms. A stuttered.

Sarah released her cock from her mouth with a 'pop'. "Sorry baby. It's just so good." She said in a low voice. She took a deep breath before going down again. This time attempting to take Ms. A's full length. Ms. A whined in excitement as the tip of her cock hit the back of Sarah's throat. Sarah gagged and she pulled out. She could barely stand still now and was extremely close to cumming. Sarah stood up taking her own shirt and bra off and pulled Ms. A in close. "Your room?" She whispered in her ear. Ms. A grabbed Sarah's hand and they went.

"Condom..." Ms. A said and started opening drawers searching for one. Sarah took the time to take off her pants and underwear. "Got it!!" Ms. A said as she held up a shiny foil packet. She slowed for a moment and glanced at Sarah, who was still undressing. 

"I-I just want to make sure you absolutely okay with this." Ms. A said quietly. She looked at Sarah one more time. They locked eyes and for a moment Ms. A thought Sarah was going to say no, but then she smiled and step forward. 

"I would do anything and everything with you. I am 100% certain I want this."

Ms. A smiled and took Sarah's hands, leading her to the bed.

All Ms. A could do was close her eyes and whine. No matter how hard she tried she knew she was gonna cum soon even though they had just started. Sarah was close too. Increasing the pace they found a rhythm. "I'm gonna cum." Ms. A grunted.

"M-me too," Sarah said, and just like that, they both orgasmed. Ms. A sighed and Sarah slipped off of her. She pulled off the full condom and threw it in the trash beside her bed. Sarah cuddled up to her and they both fell asleep.