Getting Sussy (Among Us)

A/N: This was co-written with my friend NOYB02

---

"Or-motherfucking-ange. We know it's you." Sarah- aka Brown snarled at Orange aka Rose.

Rose twiddled her hands nervously, she was the imposter undeniably. But the thought of being sent into the cold vaccine of space sent spikes of dread through her. She was only 23! She had lots more killin' to do before she met her own demise, so, she decided to improvise and use one of Brown's biggest weaknesses against her.

"Brown, I- erm. Can I speak to you....in private?"

The crewmate huffed and glanced at the others, all discussing who they thought should be cast out. She probably figured that if Rose were to kill her they'd know so what harm could the simple little meeting do?

They both went into O2 for some privacy before Orange locked the door and spoke. "How about we strike a deal?"

To Brown's shock, Rose slowly unzipped her fake skin mold space suit to expose a large throbbing erection.

"How 'bout it?" she said, grinning. She knew she had Brown in a loop. The crewmate had been so lonely and horny after she took out Blue all those weeks ago. The poor girl's body had been found by Black and Yellow who immediately reported it and Orange quickly deflected the accusation pointing it all to Green who was outcast via anonymous vote.

Back to now, Orange smirked as Brown slowly slid to her knees and gripped her thighs, tugging her sleek-orange suit further down. "It- It's been so long..." the darker one murmured.

"I know."

Orange couldn't stop the grin on her face. In that moment she knew that she would be one of the last people to be cast out into the void all because she had Brown eating from the palm of her hand or...her cock.

"It's been so stressful, hasn't it?" she said lowly, offering false sympathy. She really just wanted to feel Brown's mouth on her. Instead, she got her hands, but she'd get further soon.

"Yeah..."

"Holding the team together, the only one completing the task..."

"Yeah."

"You were the only one willing to fix the reactor meltdown the other day, weren't you? Everyone else just stood by idly...and didn't even help." Her hands reached and cradled Brown's face, making her look up at her, giving her a sympathetic look before guiding her gaze back down at her erection. "Fixing the wiring time and time again..."

Brown let go of her for a second just to unzip her own sleek suit before lightly wrapping a hand around her erection again. Skin against skin.

Orange admired the crewmate's body, just now realizing how attractive she was... "You're very...beautiful..."

"Thanks." A whisper. A blush.

Her erection throbbed in Brown's hands. "Stroke me, baby?" she husked.

Hands started a slow pattern, up and down. Gathering the ample precum leaking from her tip, using it to lube her shaft and balls. The crude sound of slick helping skin slide against skin was all that filled the air, along with the occasional beep from the ship's multitude of equipment.

Orange whined and quivered, hands sliding up and carding through Brown's hair, holding her, edging her face closer to her cock. "Please baby..." she groaned.

Brown obliged without a word and kissed the head immediately making Orange groan again. Her lips offered slight relief to the ache that she felt.

"Oh...just..." she guided Brown's face even closer and thrusted her hips forward, oh how she longed to be in her mouth.