Sarah × Ms. A - Part 3

Looking around the room she saw painted walls littered with scratches and dust. In the bedroom room, the mattress was old and it hurt her back when she slept on it. "Ms. A" she shouted and walked down the hallway.

"Yeah?" Ms. A replied poking her head out of a room.

"We're going to home depot," Sarah said.

"Uhmm, okay...why?" Ms. A said as Sarah walked past her looking for her wallet.

"We are going to paint the house and get a new bed. That one hurts my back and your walls look disgusting" Ms. A frowned and looked over at the bed. She had gotten it when she first moved in about 5 years ago. But nonetheless, she listened to Sarah.

"Cmon" Sarah said grabbing Ms. A's hand "You'll drive?" She said. Ms. A nodded and followed behind her.

"What shade of white was it?" Ms. A asked. Sarah leaned over and observed the different cans of paint.

"Uhmm this one," Sarah said and tapped the lid of a creme-colored white. Ms. A picked it up and they walked over to the register. "Will that be all?" the cashier said and started scanning the paint.

"Yup," Ms. A said as she reached in her back pocket and got out her wallet. Sarah placed the brushes they had gotten earlier on the counter.

When they arrived at the house they stepped out of the car "We'll get the mattress tomorrow" Ms. A said when she noticed how dark it was getting. Sarah nodded and grabbed Ms. A's keys unlocking the door.

Sarah stood on a latter carefully painting the last wall. Her hands were covered and so were Ms. A's. "Hold still." Ms. A said and gripped the latter making sure it didn't wobble as Sarah made the few finishing touches.

"Almost done...and there," Sarah said and smiled. Sure it reeked of paint and they were a mess but the walls looked so much better. When Sarah climbed down the latter Ms. A engulfed her in a hug.

"It looks amazing." She whispered in her ear. Sarah smiled and matched her lips to hers. She led them to the bedroom forgetting about the bed.

"Off, off," Sarah said as she tugged at Ms. A's pants and underwear. Her cock popped out and stuck up in between them. Ms. A grabbed the bottle of lube standing the dresser and drizzled it all over her erection, whimpering a little when the cool liquid made contact. Sarah started stroking her cock. Her hand gliding effortlessly over the member. Breaking apart Ms. A and Sarah stared into each other's eyes. "I love you," Sarah said.

Ms. A blushed and smiled her hands finding Sarah's waist pulling her in closer. "I love you too," she said and kissed Sarah passionately. Ms. A's hands slid up to Sarah's breast. Toying with her nipples. Sarah moaned and pulled Ms. A closer so that the older woman's front was against her back.

Ms. A groaned as she slid into Sarah. "Your so warm.." Ms. A groaned and gripped Sarah's hips pounding into her. They changed positions after a bit, with Sarah on her stomach, her head buried in a pillow suppressing the moans that escaped her mouth. "So good.." Ms. A grunted. "Gonna..." she thrust into Sarah which triggered her own orgasm and filled her. Collapsing on top of her. "I-I came i-inside.." she said breathing heavily but Sarah had already fallen asleep. She just smiled warily and kissed her shoulder. "I love you.." she whispered.