Hippokrates' Apprentice (ACO)

A/N - This is G!P Deimos (Kassandra) x Female reader, I just didn't want to cram all of that into the title.

Enjoy!

---

The door shut behind you, the house was sparsely littered with the soft glow of candles.

You were going to call out to Kassandra, but far off you could hear labored breathing and soft grunts. Curious, you followed the sound.

You found yourself upon one of the bedrooms in the house, and when you looked inside, you were met with...quite the sight to say the least.

Kassandra lay upon the blankets, armor discarded, head pressed into the pillow as her hand stroked her erection. A bowl of oil was at her side, nearly empty.

She was breathing heavily, eyes closed.

And your own heart throbbed in your chest as you watched her indulge in a carnal desire.

"Kassandra?" You whispered, too low for her to hear.

You stepped closer. "Kass?" Louder.

She heard you this time, and her actions immediately stopped. The part-time mercenary sat up quickly, clearly startled, eyes wide. "Shit- Y/n- I-"

Her hands shielded her erection instinctually, as if you were some sort of threat. And she scrambled to cover her lap with some of the blankets, but it was really pointless.

"You were..."

"I-" she looked down, face red with embarrassment. So different from her confident, normal self. "I got..."

You took a step towards her and then another, and another. "It's...okay..."

"I know we haven't...and I'm sorry, it- sometimes..."

"I understand." You knelt before her, reaching out carefully to cup her jaw in your hands, guiding her to look up at you. "I get like that too..." You admitted, sheepishly. "Hippokrates calls it the primal urge in mankind."

"Right..."

"Can I..." You glanced down to her covered groin, would she let you take a look? After all, you were the apprentice to one of the greatest physicians of all time. "Can I see, Kassandra?"

Kassandra huffed softly, still feeling guilty. "They never- Chrysis never taught me about...that stuff. And I...I don't want to ask my mater or Alexios for that matter."

"But?" You said, knowing there was more and that she probably really needed someone to speak to.

"But my...thing...gets...hard. And then I touch it. And then it goes away," she shrugged.

"How much do you know?"

"I know it's how children are made. I am not an idiot." She crossed her arms defensively.

Still...you knew she was a virgin, as were you. Crazy, how the mighty 'ex demi-god' could be so...inexperienced in something that wasn't killing.

"You are beautiful," You commented, hands finding the edge of the blanket. "My Kassandra. My love. My girlfriend."

Kass beamed at the compliments. Repeating the last phrase that you had created a couple of weeks ago. "Girlfriend."

"Can I?" You said, tugging gently on the blankets.

She nodded.

Slowly, you revealed creamy thighs, sprinkled with a few freckles and...scars, worryingly close to her groin. Something you'd have to talk about another time.