Silent As Always - Quiet x Reader (MGSV)

A/n: I am aware of Quiets jacked up biology and Konami/Kojima's nonsensical explanation for her appearance and such. She's just sighing and gasping here because nothing about her abilities makes sense. So, why not?

The leather of her gloves creaked as her grip tightened on the underside of your thighs, pressing your back against the metal wall behind you. It was oddly comfortable as she held your weight effortlessly, your hands going to her shoulders to keep yourself steady.

How she was holding you up just like that you did not know. Her grip would most likely leave the area sore tomorrow, but you did not care. Quiet pressed you snug against the wall, looking at your breasts before looking down at your exposed cunt.

You waited patiently, observing her in turn. Her eyes roamed your exposed body as she had stripped you minutes earlier. She did not appear to be breathing as hard as you were if she was even breathing at all. The only thing that signaled her excitement was the bulge that appeared in her underwear, slowly growing until she eventually used a hand to pull down her tights exposing an impressive erection.

The head was pink and the shaft, the same shade as the rest of her skin if not a little pinker, stood upright. It was so hard that it barely swayed when she shifted her hips a bit to line up with your opening.

No lube, she tried to press inside, getting only a bit of her head in before she frowned and pulled back a bit, waiting. Quiet sighed as she began rubbing herself along your labia, visibly pleased when you became slicker and slicker with your own juices and her precum.

Next thing you knew she was lined up again and pressing, trying to get all the way inside without stopping. Which, while it probably felt great for her, the new intrusion was a bit uncomfortable for you. "Wait-" you gasped softly, still wary of someone hearing you. But she continued on, even closing her eyes in bliss as your tight warmness engulfed her.

Quiet thrusted forward then pulled back halfway before her hips snapped forward again as she lost herself in pleasure. Her grip was so tight on you, it felt as if she was trying to keep you there forever as she fucked you like she'd never fucked anyone before.

"F-holy-" you gasped, moving your arms around her neck, pulling her in close. Her lips were cool against your skin when she tilted her head.

Her lips kissed the skin on your neck as if she was trying to keep herself silent. In a sort of high-pitched tone, she said "Hmm," and sighed.

The single sound made you whimper and hold her even closer. Her hips hit your ass with every thrust inward creating a light smacking sound and you felt very hot as she nosed against your flushed skin. "Quiet-" you whimpered when she hit a particular spot within you.

The sound of her nickname caused her to lift her head then and look right into your eyes. To your surprise, she frowned before swallowing thickly. Her hands gripping you a bit harder. She opened her mouth as if...as if she was going to speak but then decided not toYou'd be lying if you said your heart didn't jump a bit. You really did wonder what her voice sounded like and what she wanted to say. What was she thinking? Was it all just about the sex?

Instead of talking, Quiet leaned forward and kissed you. She exhaled slowly out her nose, the air oddly cool as it tickled your face. And you couldn't help but smile into the kiss.

Quiet groaned against your lips when you involuntarily clenched around her. Her hips stuttered and you wished that she would touch your clit even though you'd fall if she let go. So, you took it upon yourself to reach in between the two of you and stimulate yourself. Gasping as a pleasurable throb pushed you closer to the edge. This caused you to clench again and you cursed as she thrust hard once then twice before she pulled away from the kiss to look you in the eyes. Her face made an expression that you did not recognize, and just as you were about to ask what happened, a warmth bloomed inside of you.

Quiet gasped and pulled back about an inch before thrusting back in again as deep as she could.

Her cum was hot inside of you and you tried to hurry up and cum yourself, but she retreated before you could finish off. "Fuck," you cursed, feeling her pull out.

Her cock was slick and hard as she kept you pinned to the wall, her eyes trained on her semen starting to leak out of you. The white substance contrasting your pink parts. Your clit throbbed as she rubbed her head against your labia like before, stimulating you. And your fingers quickly got to work as you realized she was trying to get you to cum.

Squirming under her hold as much as you could when a shiver ran through you, your thighs quivered. "Fuck..." you moaned as she leaned forward kissing your neck. Her tip rubbed against the underside of your clit, causing you to squeeze your eyes shut as it was nearly overstimulating. "Go-gonna-" you moaned once more before cumming as she rubbed against you, her lips laying sweet kisses on your hot skin.

Her cum leaked out of you a bit more when you orgasmed, your insides clenching around nothing. And you had to say her nickname, whisper it, to get her to stop moving before she overwhelmed you.

Quiet sighed. Her gaze drifted down to your exposed cunt, looking again at the semen slowly dripping out of you. And you thought that if she could blush, her face would be tomato red. Leaning in, you kissed her lips, feeling her practically pull you into a hug. Her softening erection pressed against you, making you shiver which in turn had her pulling away from the kiss.

But you had liked the touching, the closeness and you wanted a little more before you two parted. Tilting your head slightly you parted your lips a bit and enticed her into kissing you again. Savoring the action, the feeling, you exhaled through your nose as she indulged you. Your heart thrummed in your chest, and you wished that you could stay in the moment forever.

Quiet eventually pulled away, listening when you signaled for her to put you down. And she stood naked as you used her to help balance yourself, only dressing when you thanked her and began putting your clothes back on.

Silence befell the two of you as it often did seeing as she didn't speak, ever. Quiet just watched you as she tucked her soft cock into her underwear before pulling up her tights. Her belt was fashioned into place and when she was done she just stared at you as you finished up.

Her gaze, unreadable like always.