"For the First" - 1 (G!P Lena L. x Fem!Reader)

Lena had fantasized about this moment more times than she could count. In her youth, she wondered what it'd be like.

Lena had always wanted to make sure it was with a girl that she found to be very special and now, being nearly thirty, she had found the right one.

Y/n Y/l/n. She was one of Lena's employees. She had been working at L-Corp for nearly 5 months now and from the moment she first interviewed her she knew.

And so, after many dates, they were here, in Lena's bedroom...

Lena whimpered as Y/n's hand brushed over the lump in her pants.

"Lena... you're so hard."

Lena whined again in response, her hips thrusting up when she felt Y/n's hand brush over her again. She already knew that she was making a mess in her pants without having to look.

She tried to calm down and focus on kissing Y/n. Her tongue massaging Y/n's tongue. She smiled into the kiss knowing this was everything she ever wanted.

She let her fingers card through Y/ns hair as she brought them closer together.

"You want me to take it out?" Y/n whispered in Lena's ear.

"Y-yes. Please." Lena stammered and nodded her head as Y/n pulled away and went down lower. Her breath still as she watched the gorgeous girl in front of her loosen her sweats.

She closed her eyes as she felt Y/n slide her sweatpants along with her underwear down her legs.

Opening her eyes again, she saw, or more like felt, her cock spring up now free from the confines of her clothing. The head leaked clear precum, dripping down her shaft and onto her balls. As she tensed her muscles the flow increased.

"Lena..." she heard Y/n murmur. She turned her gaze upwards to see the young woman staring hungrily at her length.

It made her blush slightly and look away, this was the first time another person had ever seen 'her'. She briefly dwelled on the idea of getting to bury her hot length into Y/n but just the thought caused her cock to twitch and spew more precum.

"Fuck..." she groaned as she felt a cool hand wrap around her erection.

"It's so...hot." she heard Y/n whisper. Her hand gliding up and down Lena's shaft thanks to the lube-like precum.

She blushed and sighed mostly in pleasure but also in defeat. "Y/n it's my first time and I- I wanted to say I'm sorry if I y'know...cum too soon."

"That's okay...it's my first time too...." Lena couldn't help but smile at the girl knowing that they were going to lose their virginities together. She leaned back on her elbows so that she could watch as Y/n kept stroking her length.

She kept eye contact with the young woman as she leaned in closer and closer. "I want to taste it...Is that okay?"

Lena nodded eagerly, feeling slightly light-headed from her increasing body temperature and her lack of oxygen. She let out a shaky breath as Y/n leaned in close and licked the head of her cock.

Y/n looked up at Lena, as she savored the taste of her precum. Lena whimpered, her hands gripped the sheets even harder as Y/n did it again. Her hips raised steadily and Y/n had to gently push them back down to prevent Lena from fucking her face. "Sorry," Lena said sheepishly.

Y/n lightly gripped her throbbing erection and smiled chuckling, "You're cute."

Lena felt herself blush at the compliment.

Y/n took Lena back in her mouth, this time taking more of her. Lena was in heaven as Y/n went down further and further. She whimpered feeling Y/n cup her balls and massage them in time with her mouth.