Ms. Manlow confronts Sarah

Sarah walked up to Ms. Manlow's steps and knocked on the door. Soon after a minute of waiting, Sarah heard the door creak open and Ms. Manlow step out.

"Sarah?" Ms. Manlow murmured.

Sarah nodded "It's me." Ms. Manlow looked around suspiciously before picking Sarah up by her hair and swinging her into her house. Sarah gasped as she landed in a chair and Ms. Manlow transported next to her.

"I wanna talk about you and Ms. A," sighed Ms. Manlow. Sarah froze.

"W-what about me and Ms. A?" Sarah stuttered. Ms. Manlow blinked slowly.

"I wanna know what Ms. A likes, I wanna ask her out and you two seem so close." Sarah took a few more seconds to register what Ms. Manlow had said before growling like a ferocious elephant. She could feel all of the blood rush toward her fist.

"You like Ms. A?" Sarah asked Ms. Manlow. Ms. Manlow smiled and nodded.

"Even more than that, I love her!" Sarah heard all she needed to hear. She winded her fist up and attempted to strike Ms. Manlow. Sarah was shocked when Ms. Manlow caught her fist. Sarah lifted her shaky gaze up to stare at Ms. Manlow, whose eyes glinted dangerously. "Sarah, I love Ms. A don't you know?" she said "I'll do anything and everything to have her myself. I was gonna confess to her one day but sadly you were there with her."

Sarah shuddered as Ms. Manlow's grip tightened.

"-I won't let YOU of all people take my little whore away from me. I throw my punches fast. you do not want to mess with me. I can get wacky." Then Ms. Manlow's face relaxed and shifted into a soft, unfeeling smile. "Sarah, why don't you go home? I'm sure there are people missing you. probably not, but still."

Ms. Manlow guided the still shocked Sarah to the door and let her out. "Stay safe Sarah!" Ms. Manlow called out as Sarah walked to her car "-and remember what I said. " she smirked and slammed the door. Sarah got in her car and cried. she couldn't let Ms. Manlow take Ms. A away from her! She was going to need help. So she called her best buddy in the whole wide world "Hello?" a voice answered. "Hey, Zkyla." Sarah sighed " I'm gonna need you to do me a little favor, crip to blood."