G!P Lena Luthor × Reader

"Take off your shirt," Lena whispered. Her hands gripped my waist, holding me still on her lap.

"O-okay..." Slowly, I reached down and flipped the white cloth off of my body revealing my hard nipples that were just aching to be touched.

The garment was tossed the garment to the side and I placed my hands on her shoulders, trying to keep myself steady.

"So pretty..." Lena mumbled under her breath but before I could say anything I felt her cool hands hold my back as she leaned forward taking my right nipple into her mouth. Her tongue swirled at the stiff peak. Her teeth nipping at it gently as she sucked lightly.

"Lee-Lena..." I whimpered, placing a hand on the back of her head and pulling her closer. When she shifted to sit up a bit more that's when I felt her hard cock. Hidden beneath her sweatpants and underwear I could only imagine how hot it must be, the tip leaking pre-cum. I wiggled my hips a little relishing in the feeling of the hard lump rubbing over my heated center.

She let go of my nipples and chuckled. "Ready?" she said looking up at me. I nodded and slid off of her, biting my lip in anticipation. She stood on her knees taking off her shirt. Her own breast, just as excited as mine. Nipples hard.

Next were her pants and underwear. Now that she was in front of me I could see the bulge in her pants more clearly. She placed her fingers on the edge of her pants and tugged them down. When her hard cock sprung out I swear I started drooling a bit. It stood a proud 6 inches away from her. The head leaking precum that slid down her shaft and onto her hefty balls.

Now it was my turn. "So pretty..." I whispered and moved closer. I heard her inhale sharply as I leaned in and kissed the tip. My lips, moist with precum.

"Please don't tease..." she grunted. Her eyes squeezed shut while she struggled to keep her hands at her sides. I smiled and adjusted myself a bit more. Wrapping my hand around her length. I closed my eyes before taking her head into my mouth. Saltiness flooded my taste buds as I went further and further down. She moaned a little bit and brought her hands to my head.

Her hot cock slid against my tongue as I bobbed my head up and down. Pausing a second to hold her at the back of my throat. "Fuck..." she groaned and thrusted up a bit. I reached a hand up and carefully cupped her hot balls. Massaging them in my hand. Her hips rocked up into my movements. Urging me to go faster.

Soon she gripped my shoulder signaling that she was close. "Y-Y/n..." she moaned

"Mmmmhhm," I moaned around her cock. The vibrations making her putty in my hands.

"Sh-shit." I glanced up to see her lip between her teeth and her eyes squeezed shut.

Soon she was grasping at me trying to get my attention but I ignored her, wanting to feel and taste her filling my mouth.

I let go of her balls and placed my hands on her thighs. She started fucking my face trying to reach her orgasm. "Baby...oh my god- I'm gonna-" she gasped and then came.

My mouth was flooded with the taste of her salty cum. It made me smile knowing how good I was making her feel.

When her grip loosened on me I pulled away, Sitting back up and wiping my mouth. "Fuck, your good..." she said and came closer to me her arms wrapping around my waist and pulling me to her so that her head was level with my breast. She took one of my nipples into her mouth again. I sighed, the heat in my pants announcing itself again. As if to say 'I'm still here'. Good thing Lena was already hard again.

I felt her erection rub against my stomach when she switched to my other breast.

"Lena..." I said, trying to get attention as she sucked on my right nipple. It felt good but I needed more.