Sarah × Ms. A - Part 6

I looked down not wanting to see the hurt on her face when I told her what had happened. She got off of my lap and sat next to me, she probably already knew something was wrong.

"Ms- chase. Is everything alright?" She said

I sighed clearing my throat and told Sarah what had happened.

I turned my back to clean the chalkboard as my students packed their books to go home.

"Ms. Alexanders," I heard. "May I stay after class?"

I already knew who it was, Lauren, one of my female students. I've caught her staring at me numerous times during class. It reminded me of when me and Sarah used to sneak glances at each other during class but this time instead of butterflies I felt uncomfortable.

"Ms. Saunders do you need help with the assignment?" I moved to sit down at my desk and started grading papers.

She moved to my desk, leaning in a little closer than I would have preferred.

"I noticed you aren't wearing a ring..."

"What?" I said looking up at her smirk-ridden face.

"Do you have a boyfriend or....girlfriend?" She said. I frowned and stood up, walking to the door, holding it open for her. 

"Ms. Saunders that talk is not appropriate for school, I am going to have to ask you to leave."

"Ms. Alexanders we all know what's going on here."

"Okay Lauren, please tell me what's going on here?"

"You and me."

I sighed "Lauren you need to get of my room."

She laughed and continued flirting with me "Why Ms. A? You know you like this."

"What did you call me?"

"Ms. Alexanders, c'mon."

I didn't like how she called me that. This whole situation was rubbing me the wrong way. She just needed to go so I could get the fuck out of this school.

"Leave. Now." I said sternly and looked her dead in the eye.

"Okay, okay." She made her way to the door slowly but she had somehow pushed me against the wall and kissed me. I immediately pushed her away.

"WHAT THE- GET OUT OF MY ROOM NOW."

She quickly made her exit but not before winking at me. I couldn't fathom what had just happened. One of my students kissed me. But then I stopped for a second Sarah was my student...Sarah...my girlfriend...my pregnant girlfriend. Fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. Did I just cheat on her? It was just a kiss but...

"The guilt has been eating me alive. I'm sorry." I could feel my eyes burn. It had been what felt like forever since I last cried.