Hunter

I knew that as soon as I met him, my life was over. There was something about Hunter that kept me on the edge of my seat, never knowing what he was going to do or say.

I had been placed on the bad batch after their last medic quit, something about they would never be suited for a field medic. And well I was the type of person who loved proving them wrong, and so I volunteered to be apart of the bad batch, then it went down heel.

"Wrecker! If you throw that fucking metal at Crosshair! I swear I'll give you a sedative for the rest of the trip!" I yelled angrily.

His eyes went wide and he quickly dropped it. He set down and I let out a sigh of relief.

"Yea do as mommy says."

My eyes snapped towards Crosshair and I sent him a glare. He quickly went silent and look down at the floor.

"Why is it so quiet in here and what's that smell?" Hunter asked with a frown.

"(Y/n) threatened to sedate me and then sent Crosshair a death glare.... she's kind of scary today." Wrecker whispered.

"That still doesn't explain the smell." Hunter said with a frown.

"What does it smell like?"

"Blood." He said calmly.

I felt my cheeks heat up as I realized what Hunter was smelling.

"That's because she's on her period." Tech said as he set down beside Crosshair.

"Period?" They all asked with a frown.

"Monthly a woman goes through what we call a period.... it's where they bleed from their-"

"Okay! Let's not talk about my period!" I snapped quickly.

"Is there no way to stop it?" Wrecker asked calmly.

"It stops on its own. And no it won't kill me. It's normal for females." I said softly.

"It's why she gets cranky once a month and Hunter smells blood so much."

"Sorry, I didn't know you could smell it." I said with a blush.

"It's fine, I was just a little worried. Glad it's nothing to big."

"Oh but it is. It means that (Y/n), is going to a B I T C H for the rest of the week... well at least to us three, you are safe." Tech said as he looked at Hunter.

"Why?"

"I don't know, but during this time she is only calm around you."

"Probably cause he doesn't do anything to piss me off!" I snapped.

"Can we take a vacation away from (y/n)?" Wrecker asked softly.

I stood up and walked away from them. I made it to my room and threw myself onto my bed. I brought my knees to my chest and let out a groan as I felt a sharp cramp. I heard the door slide open and pulled the cover over my face.

"Tech said you might be here." A deep voice said.

"What is it?" I asked with a groan.

"Cramps?"

I nodded my head and he let out a sigh.

"Move over." He said calmly.

I scooted over and he laid beside me.

"Tech said cuddling can help."

"You hate cuddling." I whispered as he forced me to lay on him.

"Doesn't change the fact that it will stop you from being in pain." He said softly.

"But my sent and-"

"It's fine, I'll live." He said as he kissed my forehead.

I smiled softly as I snuggled into his chest and closed my eyes, quickly falling asleep. The next morning I woke up with Hunter's arms wrapped protectively around me. I let out a sigh as I snuggled closer to him.

"You know Tech has a point... why is it you never get mad at me?"

"Cause I like you." I said softly.

I felt him tense up and reality hit me. I had told him how I felt. I told Hunter that I liked him, I'm a idiot. A huge fucking i-

"I like you too." He said cutting my thoughts off.

I looked up at him and he sent me a small smile. I slowly leaned up and he met me halfway, gently kissing me. I let out a sigh and ran my fingers through his hair.

"You know... Tech said that sex also helps." Hunter said with a smirk.

I quickly pulled him back down for another kiss.