Howzer

Spoilers for Bad Batch

I let out a sigh as I stared at my hands. How could I be so stupid that I got caught by the empire?

I heard walking and turned my head to see the clone that had captured me walk into my cell. He was thrown inside and I raised my eyebrows in confusion as he walked up to me.

"What has brought the great Captain Howzer to my cell?"

"Shut up and follow me." He said sternly.

"Why would I-"

"Now, (Y/n)."

We left the sale and reality soon hit me when I realized we were sneaking around.

"You betray me and turn me in.... Just to help me escape?" I asked as he led me through the hallways.

"I regret it okay." He said as he let out a sigh.

"You regret it? You the great Captain Howzer of the Republ- sorry the Empire regret turning in your ex lover?" I asked with a frown.

"I thought I was doing the right thing, but then... it didn't feel right. It felt horrible, felt even worse after Cham and his wife got caught."

"So you rebelled for them."

"No, for you. I rebelled for you and everyone like you. I never wanted to hurt you-"

"Then why turn me in?"

"I don't know, I just... I couldn't control myself."

"Don't give me that bull crap."

"It isn't bull crap. I couldn't. At the time I felt like I had to turn you in, but then... something snapped and I knew what I had down was wrong, so I got captured so I could help you escape."

"Howzer-"

"Look you can hate me. You can tell at me, but wait until we get out." He said as he turned away from me.

We soon made it out and he let out a sigh as he turned to look at me.

"Well, go ahead." He said softly.

I let out a sigh and walked up to him and gently touched his cheek. I sent him a gentle smile and leaned up and kissed him. He quickly kissed me back and deepened the kiss.

"I love you." I said softly.

"And I love you." He said as he gently kissed me again.