Tech

Echo finds out

I let out a whine as Tech leaned down and captured my lips with his. His hand snuck up my shirt and I pulled him closer.

"WHAT THE HELL!" A voice exclaimed.

I threw Tech off of me and grabbed a blanket to cover me. My eyes went wide as I saw Echo staring at us.

"This isn't what it looks like." Tech said calmly.

"You guys are dating?" He asked shocked.

"You can't tell anyone! If you do Hunter will make us break up." I said softly.

He let out a sigh and we swore him to secrecy.

Wrecker finds out

Echo walked into the lounge and plopped down on the couch.

"What does 'take out' mean?" He asked softly.

"Going to get food from a restaurant." I said softly.

"Could be going on a date." Tech said calmly.

"Or killing someone." Wrecker said with a smile.

"Or all three if you're bold enough." Crosshair said as took a sip of his coffee.

"You four worry me." Hunter said with a sigh.

"Hey mine and Tech's were innocent! Crosshair and Wrecker want to commit murder." I said with a frown.

"The only reason you guys are normal is cause you are a couple." Echo said calmly.

"A couple of great friends." I said quickly.

I shot Echo a look and he held back a laugh. I soon made my way to my room and wallet out a sigh of relief at not getting caught. Before I could make it all the way though I was grabbed and pinned to a wall.

"Tech we are out in the-"

He cut me off by pressing his lips roughly against mine. I let out a groan and pulled him closer. I soon heard something break and we pulled apart and turned to see Wrecker looking at us shocked.

"Don't tell Hunter!" We both exclaimed.

"What do I get if I keep it a secret?"

"I'll let you blow something up." Tech said calmly.

"Deal."

We let out a sigh of relief as he walked away, leaving us alone.

Hunter finds out

You'd think after the second time we would of been more careful, but no Tech wanted to make out in the middle of the cockpit.

I let out a moan as I set on his lap, running my fingers across his chest. He let out a sigh and removed my shirt.

"You're beautiful." He said as he kissed down my neck.

"Hey Tech I need to ask you- WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING IN MY COCKPIT!" Hunter yelled angrily.

"Getting cockedblocked." Tech said with a groan.

I quickly grabbed my shirt and slipped it on.

"It was Tech's idea!" I exclaimed.

"Can't you two do this in your room?" Hunter asked with a groan.

"You're not mad.... about us?" I asked softly.

"I don't care, just do it in private." He said as he turned and left the room.

Crosshair finds out

Tech pinned me down on our bed and captured my lips with his. I let out a sigh and pulled him closer. He went to start to remove my shirt when a throat cleared.

"Could you not do that near my bunk?"

We both turned our heads and saw Crosshair glaring at us.

"Seriously! Can I not sleep with my girlfriend!" Tech yelled angrily.

"Get a hotel or something."

Tech looked over at me and then at Crosshair.

"Good idea." He said as he picked me up and carried me out of the room.

"Hurt her and I break your bones!" Crosshair called after Tech.