Bad Batch

Hey so I'm working on a Bad Batch story. It will be called The Heart of the Bad Batch.

There is going to be multiple endings to it and it is a reader insert.

It will be Reader x Bad Batch.

There will be an ending for each one of them and a ending for them all together.

It is a AU of Order 66 not happening and I also will take requests of things to happen in the story if anyone want anything special.

It will take me a little bit to finish it, but I'm working on it now. I may publish it chapter by chapter or the whole thing all together. It's whatever you guys want, I'll allow you to choose.

Just so you know the plot is that the reader is a doctor on Kamino who is close to Omega. And they have been asked to join the bad batch to help keep Omega safe.

Everyone is getting a long with them except for Crosshair and Tech, tech and the reader butting heads over who is smarter.

I let out a yelp as I hit the edge of the table. I rubbed my forehead and let out a groan.

"When did that get there?" I mumbled under my breath.

"You okay, (y/n)?" Omega asked as I walked up to her.

"Yep. I'm a oka-"

I let out a yelp as I tripped over my feet and hit the ground. Omega rushed to my side and helped me up.

"When was the last time you slept?" Omega asked softly.

I felt my heart stop and I cleared my throat.

"Maybe yesterday night." I said calmly.

She sent me a look and I ruffled her hair.

"Don't worry bout me. I'm fine." I said as I turned and walked out of the room.

I let out a sigh and rubbed my forehead. In reality I knew full well that it had nearly been a week. With everything going on I just couldn't find myself falling asleep.

I started to clean up around the ship and found myself stopping outside the cockpit.

"Hunter, I'm worried about (Y/n)." Omega said softly.

"Why's that?" Hunter asked as he turned to look at her.

"She isn't sleeping."

"She's just working hard to keep you safe."

"I know, but it's been a week. Ever since we left Kamino, she's been up all night tossing and turning."

"Omega.... I don't think we can help her.... Not all the way." Hunter said as he let out a sigh.

"Why? There has to be something we can do."

"She misses Cross." He said softly.

My heart stopped and I looked at my hands.

"He use to sleep beside her... every night, since she came here. We didn't have an extra bunk for her, so Crosshair gave up his and shared with her." Hunter said softly.

"So... she can't sleep because he's gone."

"Yea, they were close." Hunter said as he let out a sigh.

I quickly turned and walked away.

Time skip after Omega is reunited with everyone.

I let out a sigh as I rubbed my forehead. I heard footsteps and turned my head and saw Omega walk up to me.

"Can I sleep with you tonight?" She asked softly.

"Yea, sure thing kiddo." I said as I put an arm around her.

I led her to her bed and allowed her to climb up first. I followed behind her and laid down. She cuddled into my chest and I let out a sigh.

"You're safe.... I promise I won't allow anyone to hurt you." I whispered as I kissed her forehead.

I felt myself slowly start to fall asleep and before I knew it I was out like a light.

When I woke up Omega was gone and I shot ip and looked around. I quickly left the room had looked around. I saw a note on the table and picked it up.

"Had a mission, will be back later- tech." I read out loud.

I looked around and let out a sigh.

"Guess they took Omega with them." I said softly.

I plopped down on the cockpit chair and waited for them to get back. When I heard the door open I shot up and sprinted towards them.

"How did the mission- Cross?" I asked as my eyes went wide.

Standing in front of me was the team and Crosshair, and a smiling Omega.

"Miss me?" He asked with a smirk.

I quickly tackled him in a hug and he let out a grunt.

"You're back." I whispered as he pulled me closer.

"Mega told me that you hadn't been sleeping.... And who am I to let my favorite girl go without sleep." He said as he hugged me tightly.

I felt tears stream down my face as I hugged him tighter. After a few seconds I pulled away and smiled down at Omega.

"Thank you." I said softly.

She nodded her head and I pulled her into a hug.