Echo

I felt my eyes light up as Echo handed me the box of pocky.

"You got this for me?" I asked shocked.

"Yea, I remember you saying you loved these." He said softly.

"You are the sweetest!" I exclaimed as I hugged him.

"It was nothing." He said with a small smile.

I quickly grabbed his hand and dragged him to my bedroom. I shut the door and opened the box and pulling two out.

"Here, share it with me." I said softly.

"Are you sure?" He asked softly.

"Of course. You bought it so you should at least get to try it." I said as I sent him a smile.

He took it from me and I smiled as I bit into mine. He watched me for a second before he bit into his own.

"Wow, that's amazing." He said as he looked at me shocked.

"It's better when you actually play the game." I said softly.

"The game?"

"Yea two people take a piece from each side and meet in the middle, whoever pulls away first or gets the bigger piece wins." I explained.

"Want to... play it?" He asked with a blush.

"Sure, but I'll have you know I don't back down." I said as I sent him a wink.

He sent me a smile as I put a end in my mouth. He took the other end and we started to meet in the middle. When we finally made it our lips connected as his good hand made its way into my hair and he pulled me closer. We fought for the last piece of the pocky until he had stolen it. He pulled away and chewed it.

"Looks like I win." He said as he gasped for air.

"Best two out of three." I said as I tried to catch my breath.

He let out a laugh and set the pocky down.

"Scared to los-"

I was cut off by him pulling me into another kiss. I let out a sigh and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"No, I'd just rather straight up make out with you." He whispered against my lips.