Tech

All of this had came from something stupid, which was me asking a simple question.

"Is kissing in the rain really even that great?" I asked calmly.

I was watching a couple on the holonet kiss while it was raining and I couldn't help but wonder if it was as amazing as they made it to be.

"We could test it out." Tech said calmly.

I sent him a look and he cleared his throat.

"Out of curiosity, I swear." He said calmly.

"So as an experiment?" I asked softly.

"Yes, to see if it is everything they say it is." Tech said calmly.

"Tech, are you just trying to get me to kiss you?" I asked playfully.

"No, I was just... I... um..."

"It's fine, I was joking. And anyway, the kiss would only do something if both people were in love with each other, and let's be honest, only one of us loves the other." I said calmly.

My eyes quickly went wide and I prayed that Tech hadn't caught on, and of course he had.

"I'm gonna go check on Wrecker." I said as I rushed out of the room.

I made my way outside and looked around. I knew if anyone could calm my nerves, it was Wrecker. I let out a groan as it started to pour down with rain.

I went to hide under a tree, but a arm stopped me and I was roughly turned around. Before I could say anything a pair of rough lips pressed against mine. I let out a gasp and my eyes shot open.

When I realized it was Tech, I relaxed and wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back. My eyes slowly slid shut and I pulled him closer. I felt Tech's hand move to the back of my neck and he pulled me closer to him.

"I love you." Tech whispered against my lips.

"I love you too." I said as I pulled him into another kiss.