Waxer

As soon as I saw Waxer sitting in the circle of a group of kids with a flower crown on his head I felt my heart give out.

I hunched over and tried to stop it from beating so fast.

"You okay, (Y/n)?" Boil asked calmly.

I pointed towards Waxer and he let out a chuckle.

"To cute for you?" He asked with a smirk.

"Must... protect." I mumbled.

"Here, look at some violence. That will calm you." He said as he handed me a book.

I flipped it open and felt my breath leave my lungs. I quickly turned to glare at Boil, but he was already gone.

"Boil! This is a book with pictures of Waxer and children!" I yelled angrily.

"I want a niece or nephew!" He yelled back.

I let out a groan and looked through the pictures. I soon felt a crown get placed on my head and turned around and saw Waxer smiling at me.

"You look cute." He said with a smile.

I grumbled something out and he wrapped his arms around me.

"What did you say?" He asked softly.

"I want a kid." I said calmly.

He pulled away and looked down at me shocked.

"Seriously?" He asked softly.

I nodded my head and looked away from him. Before I knew it he had picked me up and spun me around. He pulled me into a deep and passionate kiss and I let out a sigh.

"You just made me the happiest clone alive." He said as he put me down.

I shook my head and smiled as he rushed to go and tell Boil that he was gonna be trying for a kid.