Hevy

Pretend that Hevy and the others from Domino Squad didn't die and they joined 501st.

Also sorry I haven't posted I had a little case of writers block

I let out a groan as I rubbed my head. For the past couple of days I have been having extreme migraines, that didn't seem to want to stop.

I hit my head with my hands and let out a sigh of relief as it disappeared for a little while.

"(Y/n)! Come here!" A voice yelled.

I turned around and smiled as I saw Cutup and the boys waving to me.

"What's up?" I asked as I put my hands in my pocket.

"Tell Fives here, that I'm better looking." Cutup said happily.

"Okay, Fives. I'm better looking." I said with a smile.

"You hurt me." Cutup said as he shook his head.

"You're just mad that they like me better." Fives said as he put an arm around my shoulder.

"Please, we all know they like Hevy better." He said playfully.

"Fuck off." I said as I rolled my eyes at him.

"What's goin on?" A voice asked.

I turned around and held my breath as I saw Hevy and Echo walk up to us.

"Just teasing (Y/n)." Cutup said calmly.

"Well stop, they have enough to deal with. Especially since they have to fix the stuff you guys break." Hevy said sternly.

"Come on Hevy, you know we don't break that much-"

"Sink in bathroom, door to the bridge, Skywalker's bedroom door, and the list goes on."

"Wait you broke Skywalker's door? When was this?" I asked as I looked over at them.

"Today."

"Damn it." I said as I walked past them.

"Did you not tell them!" Hevy snapped.

"Opps."

After I finished up with freeing Skywalker, I left to fix the boys mistakes. It wasn't long before my migraine returned and I hit my head on the wall.

"Mind if I ask what the wall did to you?" A voice asked from behind me.

I let out a yelp and jumped backwards. I felt my feet slip and I started to fall, but a pair of arms stopped me from hitting the ground.

"Hi, Hevy." I said as I stared up at him.

"Didn't I say not to fall for me?" He asked with a smirk.

"I hate you."

"No you don't. So why are you attacking the wall?" He asked with a frown.

"I have a splitting headache." I explained as I stood up.

"And you haven't visited Kix, why?"

"He's super busy and I have all this work to do-"

"Come on."

"But-"

"No buts, Cyar'ika." He said as he led me to the medbay.

I let out a sigh as Kix went into a rant about how I should of came to him, instead of waiting so long.

"Bed rest." He said sternly.

"But I have work to-"

"I'll get someone to cover for you, but I want you to rest. Hevy, don't let them leave their bed."

If he's staying with me I won't be getting any rest.

I saw Hevy's head snap towards me and my eyes went wide.

"I said that out loud.... didn't I?" I asked softly.

I saw a smirk appear on Kix's face as Hevy nodded his head.

"I'm gonna go die now." I said as I stood up and rushed out of the room.

I made it to my door and thought I was clear, but in an instant a hand stopped me and quickly turned my around, slamming me into the wall.

"You get mad that I hit my head on the wall, and then you slam me into the wall? What's the dea-"

I was cut off by Hevy leaning down and capturing my lips with his. I let out a moan and pulled him closer, deepening the kiss.

"I love you." He breathed out.

"Ditto." I said as I pulled him into another kiss.