Crosshair

I let out a sigh as I crossed my legs and waited for Crosshair to get back. He and the boys were on a two day long mission and I was growing restless. I hadn't heard from them or Omega in awhile and I was ready to go after them.

"Where are you guys?" I asked myself as I let out a groan and laid back on the bed.

I heard the door open and shut up and turned my head to see Wrecker walk onto the ship.  His eyes instantly went wide as he spotted me.

"Hey, (y/n)... what's up?" He asked as he scratched the back of his head.

"What happen?" I asked as I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Hunter, you wanna tel her?" Wrecker asked calmly.

Hunter let out a sigh and went to say something but was cut off.

"Crosshair got angry during the mission and transformed." Tech said calmly.

"Trans what?"

"Transformed, he did tell you he was a werewolf, didn't he?" Tech asked calmly.

"Does this look like the face of a person that knew their boyfriend was a werewolf?" I asked with a frown.

"No it doesn't. Well anyways, Crosshair is outside." Tech said calmly.

"Tech! He asked us not to tell her." Omega said angrily.

"Well she is his girlfriend, and she scars me more than him."

"I'm gonna go check on him."

"You might want to give him space... he's fragile in this form." Hunter said softly.

"Hunter, he's my boyfriend, and nothing is going to change that." I said as I walked past him.

I made it outside and shook my head as I saw a big giant wolf. I watched as it hid behind a tree, or tried to.

"Cross, I see you." I said with a frown.

He let out a grumble and I walked up to him.

"Cross, I know that's you. Tech spilled the beans."

He grumbled something out and I let out a small laugh.

"No you can't kill him." I said calmly.

He put his head down and I walked up to him.

"Cross, please come out."

He shook his head no and I smiled softly.

"Sweetheart, it's alright. This doesn't change that I'm still mad about you... and a little mad that I wasn't told my boyfriend was a werewolf. Do you know how many girls would kill for that?" I asked with a laugh.

He came out from behind the tree and I saw that his head was down and he wasn't wanting to make eye contact with me.

"Cross, babe it's okay." I said as I leaned up and gently touched his face.

He nuzzled his nose into my hand and I let out a laugh.

"So how long will you be stuck in-"

I was cut off by him transforming back. He had a small smirk on his face and I instantly turned around.

"Why didn't anyone tell me you were naked!" I exclaimed as I covered my face.

"You act like you haven't seen me naked before."

"Yea well normally I'm naked too!"

"Want to be naked?" He whispered into my ear.

Smack!

I walked onto the ship grumbling.

"Tech get your pervert of a brother some clothes, before I kill him." I growled out.

Hunter let out a chuckle as I walked over to my seat and plopped down, glaring at the floor.

"Love you." Crosshair said as he pecked my cheek.

"Fuck off." I mumbled as he picked me up.

He set down and placed me in his lap. 

"I was sitting here."

"Now we are." He said as he wrapped his arms around me.

"I hate you." I mumbled as I snuggled into his chest.

"Love you too." He said as he kissed the top of my forehead.