Tech and Wrecker

"You know I don't see how you can put up with both of them." Crosshair said as I picked up around the ship.

"What do you mean?" I asked as I turned to look at him.

"They are nothing alike? I mean Tech is quiet while Wrecker is loud. How can you all three be together when you have nothing in common."

I instantly stopped working and set the trash bag down.

"I... I don't know we just can." I said softly.

I felt a wave of insecurity pass through me as I tried to think of a better answer, but I couldn't find one.

"Seems almost to good." Crosshair said as he stood up and walked away, leaving me alone with my thoughts.

"Hey (y/n)! Want to come hang out?" Wrecker asked as he burst through the door.

"Oh I can't right now. I have to clean."

"Come on babe, you can do that later."

"I want to do it now... I'll see you later." I said as I went back to cleaning.

"Okay." He said as he turned and left the room.

I let out a sigh and rubbed my arms, silently kicking myself for saying no to Wrecker.

The day soon went by and I found myself avoiding the boys. I had a lot on my mind and felt that being near them wouldn't help.

"(Y/n), I'm glad I caught you. Could you help me with-"

"Sorry I told Omega I would help her clean her room." I said as I turned and ran away from Tech.

I made it to Omega's room and sent her a smile.

"Need help cleaning your room?" I asked softly.

"Sure." She said as she sent me a smile.

After we finished up I was exhausted and I silently hoped that the boys wouldn't be in our room, but sure enough they were waiting for me.

"Damn I just remembered that I have to-"

"Stay." Tech said sternly.

I instantly stopped moving, knowing all to well that when Tech was ordering me to do something that I was suppose to do it.

"What's goin on (y/n)?" Wrecker asked softly.

"Why are you ignoring us?" Tech asked harshly.

I looked at the ground and let out a mumble. Tech let out a sigh and removed his helmet.

"I can't understand you when you mumble." He said calmly.

"I was talking to Crosshair and he brought up how you guys were different and he didn't understand how you guys were able to share me." I said softly.

"I see... and you got worried that me and Wrecker would want to break up with you."

I nodded my head and he stood up.

"(Y/n) I'm fine sharing you with Wrecker. And he is fine sharing you with me. We both know we are completely different and we are fine with that, that's why you are dating both of us." Tech said as he gently grabbed my hands and pulled me to his chest.

"But-"

""No buts, we both love you."

I nodded my head and he kissed my forehead.

"Let's go to bed." Tech said softly.

Wrecker let out a laugh and pulled us both down on the bed for a group cuddle.