Wrecker

My heart stopped as I saw Wrecker with a smirk on his face and a sharpie. I quickly took off in a sprint and ran after him.

"Don't you fucking dare draw on Crosshair or Tech!" I yelled as I chased after him.

By the time I made it to him he wasn't drawing on either of the two... he was drawing a skull on Hunter's face. My eyes went wide and I looked at him shocked.

"It will wash off." He said with a laugh.

"Wrecker... that's a sharpie! They don't wash off!" I yelled angrily.

Hunter shot up and looked around. I covered my mouth and he looked between us. His eyes landed on the sharpie and he quickly rushed to the bathroom.

"Wrecker! I'm gonna kill you!" Hunter yelled.

"Sorry.... I thought it was washable." Wrecker said as his eyes went wide.

I covered my mouth and burst out laughing. Wrecker turned to look at me and sent me a smile.

"You're horrible." I said as I shook my head.

"But you love me." He said as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"That I do." I said as I leaned up and pecked his lips.

...

"So why did you get a tattoo of a skull?" Rex asked as he looked over at Hunter.

Hunter shot a look at Wrecker and he let out a chuckle and scratched the back of his head.

"Didn't have much choice." Hunter said angrily.