Tech and Hunter

I don't know much about Tourette's syndrome but I do know a little, so I hope I don't insult anyone with this.

Also sorry that I haven't posted I took a little break cause I got writers block 🤗 (I also was waiting for the Bad Batch series to end)

Also if I missed your request sorry, I've been trying to go through them but I think I might of missed some.

I bite my lip as I listened to Tech speak to the boys.

"Fuck!" I yelled before covering my mouth.

"You okay?" Hunter asked in a whisper.

"Yea, just... hit my toe." I said as I looked down at the ground. 

"Are you sure?" Tech asked softly.

"No! I mean yes, yes I am sure." I said quickly.

They looked at me weird and I turned and walked away.

"Fuck-"

I hit the table and let out a groan.

"So when are you gonna tell the guys you have Tourettes?" A gentle voice asked.

I quickly turned around and my heart stopped as I saw Omega looking up at me.

"I don't-"

"I worked under a doctor... I know Tourettes when I see it." Omega said softly.

I let out a sigh and set down.

"No one knows- shit- about it." I said as I let out a sigh.

"I'm sure they would understand-"

"It's not so simple... when I tell people... they always.. treat me weird like I'm sick." I said softly.

I hit the table and let out a sigh.

"If the republic learned about my.... problem they would kick me out of the military."

"Do you really think the boys would tell them?"

"I don't know. I want to say- Tech's a bottom- sorry- that they wouldn't tell.. but I don't know." I said softly.

"You don't know until you try. And not to mention they love you... and they hate rules and regulations.. so why would they tell them anything." She said softly.

I sent her a smile and ruffled her hair.

"When did you get so smart?" I asked softly.

"I've been around Tech for to long." She said softly.

"That you have." I said as I shook my head.

I heard the door open and I turned my head to see the boys walk in.

"Hunter is a switch- Sorry!" I exclaimed as I covered my mouth.

Wrecker let out a laugh and I closed my eyes and silently hoped that I could curl up onto a ball and die.

"It's fine, (Y/n)." Hunter said as he hit Wrecker's shoulder.

"I swear I didn't- Crosshair's a little bitch- mean that." I said as I hit the table.

"They have Tourettes." Omega explained as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Yes we know." Tech said calmly.

"You do- Motherfucker! - how?" I asked shocked.

"It was quiet obvious, you're constant out bursts and how you always hit a wall or make noises." Tech said calmly.

"Tech told us." Hunter said softly.

"Bastard!"

I hit the wall and covered my mouth.

"I'm so sor-"

"Stop apologizing. You can't help it." Hunter said as he cut me off.

"I know but I hate this... I have no control over my own body sometimes... I'm sure that you guys probably think I'm weak." I said as I looked away from him.

"Guys can you give us a moment?" Tech asked as he fixed his goggles.

Everyone left leaving me with both Hunter and Tech. I let out a sigh and toyed with my fingers as Hunter set down across from me.

"We would never think so low of you. You are the strongest person I know. We trust you with our lives and nothing could change that."

"Hunter-"

"That and both me and Hunter are in love with you, which is why we threatened to cut off Crosshair's genitals if he told about your conditioner made fun of you." Tech said calmly.

"You threatened him... I just gave him a look that said I would do that." Hunter said calmly.

"You nodded your head."

"Wait you guys... like me?" I asked as I looked at them shocked.

"Why wouldn't we? You are amazing in every size, shape and form. Not to mention that you are probably the only person in the world I can stand, and that isn't many people." Tech said calmly.

Hunter let out a sigh and shook his head.

"I love you too Tech." I said as I leaned up and kissed his cheek.

His cheeks went bright red and he cleared his throat and excused himself.

"And I love you, hunter." I said softly.

He sent me a smile and I leaned forward and kissed his cheek.

"Love you too, (Y/n)." He said softly.