Cody

I let out a sigh as I pulled a datapad out.

"Looks like we have to interrogate a bounty hunter named Cad Bane." I said as I turned to look at Cody.

"I'm surprised the General isn't here." Cody said as he followed me towards the cells.

"He said he had to deal with Anakin and a.... glitter bomb."

"Yea... let's not tell him that wasn't Anakin." Cody said as he cleared his throat.

"I'm no snitch." I said as we made it to the door.

We walked inside and I saw Cad chained to the table.

"Hello Cad Bane, my name is (Y/n) and this is my partner, Commander Cody. We're just going to have a little talk." I said as I set in front of him.

He let out a chuckle and leaned back in his chair.

"So, they are the greeting party and you're the muscle? How cute." Bane said calmly.

"Believe me, they are the muscle." Cody said as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"Please, I could break them like a twig."

I quickly grabbed a hold of his neck and threw his head down on the table. He let out a groan as I raised his head back up.

"You were saying?" I asked sweetly.

"I thought the republic didn't torture." He groaned out.

"This isn't torture, love. If you want torture, then I can show your torture."

"Mesh'la, go easy on him. We need him alive." Cody said calmly.

"Fine, only because Kenobi said I wasn't allowed to kill any one again."

I saw Cad's face go pale and sent Cody a wink.

"So are you gonna talk or do I have to have Cody leave..... because they said I couldn't kill you... not that I couldn't make you wish you were dead."

"I'm working for Dooku, he wants me to kill Amidala."

"See that wasn't so hard." I said as I stood up and walked out of the room.

"I'm so marrying them one day." Cody said with a nod of his head.