Wolffe

Okay.... do you guys have death wishes.... the amount of time you are having me kill you is very worry some....like do you need to talk. I know a therapist, maybe two.... anyways.... on to the ANGST!!! PREPARE THEY SELF FOR SADNESS!!!

Also little warning I'm doped up on drugs so these stories might get a little weird 😂

I looked down at the report and let out a groan.

"I'm disappointed in you." A voice said from behind me.

I turned around and felt my heart stop as I saw Wolffe sending me a glare.

"How could you fail your test! It was one of the easiest ones! All you had to do was run." He said angrily.

"If you'll let me explain-"

"No, I don't want any excuses. You take the test again in a week. You better pass it or you're out. We don't need weakness in the Wolfpack." He said as he turned and walked away.

It's okay, be an ass, we don't have hearts 🥲 okay sorry off track back to story.

My eyes went wide and I felt like I couldn't breath. Was that what Wolffe thought of me? A weakness?

I quickly decided that I needed to work until I couldn't work anymore. I skilled lunch and spent all my time training, before king the boys noticed and grew angry.

"Spill! Why are you not eating?" Sinker asked angrily.

"Or sleeping?" Comet asked sadly.

"Or talking to me?" Boost asked with a frown.

"I have.... to retake my..physical tomorrow and I have to prove.... to Wolffe.... I'm.... not a.... weakness!" I groaned out.

"Wolfe's fault, got it. We will be back." Sinker said as they left the room.

Before they could fully leave the room, everything started to spin. I dropped the bar I was lifting and held my head. The last thing I heard was Boost yelling my name and then everything went dark.

When I woke up a day had passed and I was given fluid. I looked around and saw Boost and the boys sitting in chairs reading.

"I... didn't know Boost could read." I said playfully.

"Why do you hate me?" He asked angrily.

I let out a laugh and set up.

"We had a talk with Wolffe... and he would be here to say sorry but got called onto the field." Sinker said calmly.

I nodded my head and laid back down.

"When can I leave?"

"Tomorrow, General says he needs you on the field." Boost said with a frown.

Next day

I rushed through the field and made my way to ships.

"(Y/n)! Over here!" A voice yelled.

I turned my head and saw Wolffe. I rushed towards him, but stopped when I spotted a droid aiming at him.

"Wolffe! Get down!" I yelled as I pushed him out of the way.

I felt pain through my chest and let out a gasp as he caught me. He quickly shot the droid and then laid me gently on the ground.

"Stay with me." He said as he held my chest.

"I... I guess I don't have to worry about retaking that test." I said with a laugh.

"(Y/n), I didn't mean what I said... you aren't weak. You're the strongest person here.... so stay with me." He said through tears.

"Wolffe.... I.... I always had a crush on you." I said with a small smile.

"I've always loved you." He said softly.

I felt my eyes flutter close and then the last thing I saw was darkness.

Bonus

My eyes fluttered open and I saw that I was laying on a medical bed. I turned my head and saw Wolffe sitting down on a chair fast asleep, his armor was still in and it looked like he hadn't showered in days.

"Morning sleeping." A voice said.

"Master Plo, how long was I out?" I asked as I raised up.

"A week. It was touch and go for awhile. We lost you three times. Once Sinker actually grabbed the defibrillator and shocked you."

"Damn it woman! Wake your ass up! Wolffe can't die a virgin!" Sinker yelled as he shocked me.

"Yea I think I remember hearing him." I said as I shook my head.

"The first time Boost shocked you." Plo said with a chuckle.

"I've always wanted to do this! Live you bitch!" Boost yelled before shocking me.

"Let me guess, last time it was Comet?" I asked with a laugh.

He shook his head and sent me a smile.

"And I say! Breath bitch! Breath and give me a niece or nephew!" Comet yelled.

I saw Wolffe wake up and sent him a smile.

"You're okay!" He exclaimed as he rushed to my side.

He took my hand and I sent him a smile.

"I'll give you a moment alone." Plo said as he left the room.

"Thank you General." I said softly.

"I thought I lost you." Wolffe said as he touched my face.

"Don't you know I'm to stubborn to die." I said softly.

He sent me a smile and leaned down and gently kissed me.

"You know they wanted the reader dead right?"  Waxer asked with a frown.

"Technologically they died three times.... didn't say I couldn't bring them back." I said as I crossed my arms over my chest.

"But-"

"Do you want me to make them die again? Cause I'll do it.... and then I'll have Wolffe shock them awake."

"I'll just be taking my leave."

"You do you." I said calmly.

Random reader appears.

"Or you and Boil do me!" They yelled as they ran after him.

(You know which one you are) 😂