Hunter

I had been reading to Omega, when I heard a soft snore. I looked down and couldn't help the smile that spread across my face as I saw her fast asleep on my lap. I ran my fingers through her hair and smiled as I set the book down.

"Hey, (Y/n) have you-"

"Shh." I whispered as I put my finger to my lips.

Hunter stopped in his tracks and looked us over. A small smile spread across his face as he grabbed the blanket from the floor and walked over to us.

"Glad she's finally asleep." He whispered as I took the blanket from him.

"Yea, she's a sweetheart."

"Remember how we talked about adopting a kid someday?" Hunter asked softly.

"And you told me it was a bad idea. Yea I remember."

"Well.... What if we adopted her?"

"Hunter, we already have adopted her. If you hadn't noticed, she loves you." I said softly.

"Loves you more."

"You haven't heard her talk about you." I said with a small laugh.

He sent me a smile and crawled into the bed. He set on the other side of Omega and I smiled as she rolled over and laid her head on his chest. He froze up for a second and I held back a laugh. I grabbed his hand and wrapped it around her side.

"How are you so good at this?" He asked in a whisper.

"It just comes natural, I guess." I said as I kissed his cheek.

He sent me a smile and pulled me closer. I laid my head on his shoulder and ran my fingers through Omega's hair again. He kissed my forehead and I let out a sigh.

"I love you." Hunter whispered into my hair.