Echo

"I'm sorry for making fun of you." I said with a groan.

"Thank you." Echo said with a nod of his head.

"And for making fun of you behind your back with Crosshair." I said softly.

"Why am I not surprised that he talks bad about me too?" He asked with a sigh.

"Oh I'm not done. I'm also sorry for making fun of you with my book club, maker those guys don't even know who you are." I said with a laugh.

"Anyone you don't talk bad about me to?"

"My mother."

He sent me a look and I shrugged my shoulder.

"I tell her how I think you're cute and plan to marry you some day." I said as I turned and walked away from him.

"Well that's nice- WAIT!! WHAT DO YOU MEAN MARRY ME!! (Y/N)! GET BACK HERE!!" Echo yelled as he chased after me.

I took off in a sprint and rushed past Hunter and the rest of the squad. Before I could make it to my room, Echo had slammed into me. We both hit the ground and I let out a groan.

"Ouch." I groaned out.

I set up and came face to face with Echo.

"Look I was joking about the-"

I was cut off by him using his foot hand to pull me into a deep and passionate kiss. I let out a gasp and quickly wrapped my arms around his neck and deepened the kiss.

"Get a room!" Crosshair yelled angrily.

"Way ahead of you." Echo said as he picked me up and carried me to my room.