Boil and Waxer

I couldn't stop the laughter that left my lips as I walked into my house and saw my two loving boyfriends and Captain Rex in my kitchen covered in flour.

"What happen?" I asked as I tried to stop myself.

Their eyes snapped over to me and they looked at me shocked.

"Rex said he knew how to cook, he fucking lied." Boil said calmly.

"No! You two started a flour war!" Rex yelled angrily.

"We were trying to bake you a cake and... this happened." Waxer explained.

"This is the sweetest and most cutest thing that I've ever seen." I said as I leaned against the counter.

"Sorry, it's such a mess-"

"It's fine, just clean it up. I'm gonna go take a shower and if you two hurry up you can join me." I said as I shot them a wink.

I left to shower and laughed as I heard Rex let out a sigh.

"I'm not letting you off so easy. Help me clean up, now." Rex said sternly.

"But-"

"No buts! And besides we need to finish this cake." Rex said sternly.

"You are worse than Cody." Boil said angrily.

"And I didn't think it was possible." Waxer said with a sigh.

When I was finished, I walked into the kitchen and saw Waxer and Boil icing a cake.

"Rex leave?" I asked softly.

"Yep, he said that not even we could screw up icing a cake." Waxer explained.

I shook my head and grabbed a bit of icing and licked it.

"(Favorite flavor) my favorite." I said happily.

"Boil remembered." Waxer said softly.

"Thanks boys. You're the best." I said as I kissed both of their cheeks.