Crosshair

Angst

I pulled my cloak closer and walked towards the building. I had heard a group of traitors had been running and I had been sent to take care of them. I walked inside and froze up as I saw the Bad Batch and a girl.

"So this is where you have been hiding." I said as I removed my hood.

"General (Y/n)." Wrecker said softly.

I saw Crosshair's eyes go wide as I walked up to them.

"I will only give you one chance. Come back to the empire and hand the girl over, or perish." I said calmly.

"Don't do this." Hunter said sternly.

He put the girl behind him and I let out a sigh.

"Don't make me kill you."

"This ain't you.... What did they do to you?" Tech asked sadly.

"(Y/n)-"

"It is Darth (Sith name). (Y/n) is dead." I said angrily.

Crosshair set his gun down and walked up to me. I kept my lightsaber held tightly in my grip as he walked up to me.

"You know I won't fight you." Crosshair said softly.

"Then join me."

"Tempting, but I'm not one to follow orders, especially orders that hurt innocent people."

"Then you'll die."

"Go ahead. But I know you... and I know that you're not a monster... you don't kill innocent people."

I smiled softly as I pulled a holonet out of my pocket. I opened it up and his eyes instantly went wide.

"Master (Y/n), there is to many of them. What do we do?" The padawan asked softly.

The screen instantly changed and in an instant it showed me killing a group of padawans.

"Do you want to see more?" I asked softly.

"How could you?" He asked as he backed away from me.

"You don't know me as good as you thought you did." I said as I put it away.

Hunter pulled his gun out and shot at me. I blocked it and it went back and shot his shoulder.

"Omega! Run!" Hunter ordered.

They took off running and I smiled as I went after them. I climbed up a ladder and instantly a piece of metal threw me backwards.

"I don't want to hurt you, (y/n)! But you can't hurt my family." Wrecker said as he continued to throw stuff at me.

I used the force to catch a piece of metal and used it to pin him to the wall. He let out a grunt and I walked past him and towards the others. I activated my red lightsaber and deflected Tech's shots.

"I'll hold her back! Get Omega to the ship!" Crosshair ordered.

"Cross-"

"Now!" He ordered cutting Hunter off.

They ran off and I let out a sigh.

"You know I'll have to kill you if you get in my way." I said calmly.

"If it means protecting Omega, I'm willing to die. Just like i would of done for you."

I stopped in my tracks and froze up.

"Even now? Would you die for me now? After everything I did?"

"Yes.... Want to know why?" He asked softly.

I nodded my head and he lowered his gun.

"Because we love you. I love you." He said softly.

"Then kill me." I said as tears streamed down my face.

"(Y/n)-"

"Because if you don't... I'll hunt you down.... Everyone of you, until I have killed you.... So kill me." I said as I held back a sob.

He walked up to me and gently cuffed my cheek. I closed my eyes and let out a sigh as I handed him my saber. I waited to hear it turn on but instead I heard it fall to the ground. I opened my eyes and Crosshair placed both of his hands on my cheeks and pulled me into a deep and passionate kiss. Tears streamed down my face as I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer.

"I'll never give up on you." He whispered against my lips.

He pulled away and his hand grabbed mine. His eyes pleaded with me to follow him. I felt my feet slowly follow him. As soon as we made it to the ship, I saw everyone let out a sigh of relief.

"Welcome back." Hunter said with a nod of his head.

I smiled softly as Crosshair led me inside.

And yes, they totally forgot that you just told them you killed children like five minutes ago 🙄 Cause fuck those kids 😂